Every Promo Code for the First Weekend of Michigan Sports Betting
Photo credit: Education Images/Universal Images Group via Getty Images
- Michigan went live with online sports betting Friday, with nine books joining the party right away around noon ET. A couple hours later, PointsBet Sportsbook also launched, making it one of the biggest state launches yet.
- Sportsbooks are definitely competing in the crowded market for users, which means they're giving away a ton of free cash to entice bettors to sign up.
- Below we've compiled all the sportsbook promotions and codes available for Sunday's NFL Playoffs slate featuring the Bucs, Bills, Chiefs and Packers.
The time is finally here: Online sports betting is officially live in the great state of Michigan.
It’s been a long road, as sports betting first launched in March 2020, albeit with restrictions that required bettors to sign up in person at a Michigan casino. That restriction is now gone, though, and adults in the Wolverine State can now simply sign up with their phones or computers anywhere within state lines.
What’s even better: We’ve compiled for you the best promotions and codes for the books live today in Michigan. It doesn’t get much easier than this; just click the links below and take advantage of the free money today.
Best Michigan Sportsbooks and Promo Codes
BetMGM Michigan Sportsbook
- NFL: Bet $1, Win $100 if any NFL team scores a touchdown
- NFL: Bet $1, Win $100 if Patrick Mahomes throws for 15+ yards
- Deposit match: Get a $500 INSTANT deposit match
BetMGM is officially live in Michigan, and they’re offering a ton of free promos for this weekend. Take your pick honestly: Want to sweat the NFL Playoffs? Maybe you want to win $100 on Conor McGregor Saturday night. Or perhaps you want to get the $500 deposit match and start using it right away.
BetMGM is one of the best books in the country already, and for good reason: They’re generous with their offers and promos, and they have a very solid website and app for users. They’re a no-brainer add today.
PointsBet Michigan Sportsbook
- NFL: Bet $20, Win $125 if Patrick Mahomes throws for 25+ yards
- NBA: Bet $20, Win $125 if the Pistons score a point
- Deposit offer: Deposit up to $250, get $250 FREE
Point blank, PointsBet is one of the best sportsbooks in the U.S. market. Originally an Australian book, they’ve made a big name for themselves already in the states thanks to their awesome app and creative, custom promos.
And we have an example this weekend! They’re giving out $125 if any NFL QB throws for more yards than their age. It’s hard to beat that level of creativity in addition to free cash.
BetRivers Michigan Sportsbook
- Deposit match: Get a $250 INSTANT deposit match
BetRivers doesn’t have any specific promos, but a $250 instant deposit match certainly isn’t anything to scoff at. You can use that money towards any bet you want this weekend, be it tonight’s Michigan Wolverines game, tomorrow’s UFC 257 action or Sunday’s NFL Playoffs games.
BetRivers is a very reliable book that’s already launched in several U.S. states: They have very fair odds and a good user experience. It’s very easy to sign up, deposit and start betting, so go ahead and do it.
DraftKings Michigan Sportsbook
- NFL: Bet $1, Win $100 on any NFL moneyline this weekend
- NFL: Double your money on a touchdown
- NBA: Double your money if the Pistons hit a 3-pointer
- Deposit bonus: Get a $100 free bet + $1000 deposit bonus
I don’t need to tell you about DraftKings. They’re already one of the most recognizable sportsbooks in the country. And for good reason: They have the sleekest app in the industry and offer betting on pretty much everything under the sun.
And they’re also generous with their promotions: Whether you want to bet on the NFL Playoffs or get crazy 257-1 odds on Conor McGregor, there are multiple ways to score some free cash.
They’re another no-brainer add. Take advantage now.
William Hill Michigan Sportsbook
- Sign-up offer: Get a $500 risk-free bet
William Hill is one of the oldest sportsbooks in the world, originally starting in Europe but now here in the states. And you know what that means? They know what they’re doing and are incredibly reliable. They also offer odds on pretty much every sport, so any action you want, you’ll get.
You should sign up with William Hill, and they’re sweetening the pot with a $500 risk-free bet you can use on anything this weekend, be it the Wolverines game tonight, UFC 257 tomorrow, the NFL Playoffs Sunday — or anything you want! Maybe you’re a huge soccer fan … your risk-free bet will work on that, too.
FanDuel Michigan Sportsbook
- NFL: Get 25-1 moneyline odds on any NFL team this weekend
- Deposit offer: Get a $1,000 risk-free bet
Originally a daily fantasy sports operator, FanDuel quickly moved into the sports betting space in 2018 and has already become one of the biggest books in the industry. They have an awesome app and regularly offer some of the best boosts and promos — both for new and existing users.
And they’re being generous for the Michigan launch, too: You can bet $5 on any NFL team or Conor McGregor, and you’ll win $125 if that bet wins — 25/1 odds, to be exact. That’s an incredible offer, but if you’d rather take the $1,000 risk-free bet, that’s a pretty enticing offer, too!