POR @ PHX2:00 am • AZFamily
Trail Blazers vs. Suns Odds
Spread, Total, Moneyline
- Featured InsightThe Portland Trail Blazers has averaged 18.6 offensive rebounds per game (242 rebounds/13 games) this season -- seventh-best among NBA teams. The Phoenix Suns have allowed 18.2 offensive rebounds per game (236 rebounds/13 games) this season -- tied for third-worst among NBA defenses.
- Featured InsightThe Portland Trail Blazers have an eFG% of 48% this season -- worst among NBA teams. The Phoenix Suns have allowed an eFG% of 52% this season -- fifth-best among NBA defenses.
- Suns are 4-1 in their last 5 games.
- Suns are 4-1 in their last 5 games against the spread
- Suns are 6-4 in their road games against the spread
- The totals have gone OVER in 3 of Suns' last 5 games
- The totals have gone OVER in 7 of Suns' 8 last games at home
Against the Spread (ATS) History
Trail Blazers Injuries
Robert Williams IIIC
Williams III is out with knee
Anfernee Simons (thumb) out Friday; expected to miss 4-6 weeks.
Wainright is out with knee
Bradley Beal (back) officially out Friday, will be reevaluated in three weeks
Lee is out with knee
Grayson Allen (groin) out Wednesday.
Little is out with personal
Could not load odds
Trail Blazers vs. Suns Team Totals