Pictured: 76ers SG Jimmy Butler (23), Photo Credit: Bill Streicher-USA Today Sports
- Wednesday's 11-game NBA slate features three player prop bets offering value.
- This piece will focus on 76ers SG Jimmy Butler, Heat G Josh Richardson, and Knicks G Damyean Dotson.
Prop bets can be a great way to get action on a game. Bookmakers don’t have to worry about taking a lot of action on them, so there isn’t as great an incentive to post a competitive line.
As a result, props can be some of the most exploitable bets on the board.
These props can become downright unfair when you combine them with the FantasyLabs Player Prop tool.
Tuesday’s best props focus on three of the slate’s 11 games:
- Philadelphia 76ers at Orlando Magic: 7 p.m. ET
- Miami Heat at Brooklyn Nets: 7:30 p.m. ET
- New York Knicks at Oklahoma City Thunder: 8 p.m. ET
Let’s dive right in.