Miami Heat vs. Los Angeles Lakers Odds & Pick: Sharps, Experts Betting NBA Finals Game 1 Spread (Wednesday, Sept. 30)
Photo by Jesse D. Garrabrant/NBAE via Getty Images. Pictured: Head Coach Erik Spoelstra of the Miami Heat and Jimmy Butler #22
- The Los Angeles Lakers take on the Miami Heat in Game 1 of the NBA Finals on Wednesday.
- While the Lakers opened as heavy favorites, the odds have changed since sharp bettors entered the picture.
- PJ Walsh breaks down how sharps have been betting Game 1 of the Finals.
Heat vs. Lakers Betting Odds
|Time/Channel||9 p.m. ET on ABC|
Check out our new NBA PRO Report, where we highlight factors that provide betting edges — like large wagers, historically profitable betting systems, model projections and expert picks — that when combined with sharp money can powerfully detail the smartest bets on a given slate.
Nobody is surprised to see the Los Angeles Lakers in the NBA Finals. The Miami Heat? That’s another story.
Depending on the sportsbook, the Heat were anywhere from 60-1 to 110-1 to win the NBA title before the season began. Miami’s improbable playoff run continues with a date with LeBron James and the Lakers in Game 1 of the NBA Finals tonight.
From a betting perspective, is the Game 1 value with the Cinderella Heat? Or are the Lakers poised to take an early series lead in dominant fashion?
Thanks to our NBA PRO Report, we know exactly how both professional and expert bettors are playing tonight’s Heat vs. Lakers matchup.
Heat vs. Lakers Betting Pick
Data as of 11 a.m. ET. For immediate access to our new NBA PRO Report, start a Free Trial today! You’ll also get:
- Pro Betting Systems: historically profitable betting trends and angles built on millions of data points.
- Line Move Predictions: know when a line will move — before it happens.
- Real Money Percentages: pinpoint which games are attracting the biggest bets.
Thanks to Sports Insights’ Bet Signals, we know that smart money hit the market to take the Heat and the points on three separate occasions.
Oddsmakers have clearly taken note, evidenced by Game 1 spread dropping from Heat +5 to +4.5 as sportsbooks are trying to stem the flow of sharp Miami action.
The Action Network’s top analysts agree with the pros, as three NBA betting experts have aligned with the Heat as well.
PRO Report Angle: Heat (moved from +5 to +4.5)