Enter Our $3K Conf. Champ. Contest
The more entries, the higher the prize!
Photo credit: Isaiah J. Downing-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Jamal Murray
- Courtesy of The Action Network app, here are notable betting trends for all 14 NBA teams playing today.
- See how teams have performed against the spread in certain situations and whether there's value on over/under bets.
Sunday’s NBA slate features seven games and begins at 1 p.m. ET. The betting trends found below are available each day in our FREE Action Network app.
Toronto Raptors at Washington Wizards, 1 p.m. ET
- The Raptors are 19-23-2 against the spread this season, including 13-19-2 ATS as favorites.
- The over is 26-18 in Raptors games, including 17-11 in conference games.
- The Wizards are 18-25 ATS this season. They’re 12-8 ATS at home but 8-13 as underdogs.
- The over is 24-18 in Wizards games, including 12-7 in home games.
Philadelphia 76ers at New York Knicks, 1 p.m. ET
- The 76ers are 20-23 ATS this season, including 8-13 on the road.
- The over is 25-17 in 76ers games, including 18-11 when they’re favorites.
- The Knicks are 19-22-1 ATS, including 6-10-1 at home.
- The over is 20-14 when the Knicks are underdogs.
Milwaukee Bucks at Atlanta Hawks, 3:30 p.m. ET
- The Bucks are 23-17-1 ATS this season, including 19-16-1 as favorites.
- The under is 11-7 in Bucks away games and 19-16 when they’re favorites.
- The Hawks are 19-23 ATS this season, including 6-11 at home.
- The over is 22-18 when the Hawks are underdogs.
Houston Rockets at Orlando Magic, 6 p.m. ET
- The Rockets are 8-2 straight-up and ATS over their past 10 games.
- The over is 22-18 in Rockets games, including 17-12 when they’re favorites.
- The Magic are 4-6 SU and ATS over their past 10 games.
- The under is 26-16 in Magic games, including 19-12 when they’re underdogs.
Golden State Warriors at Dallas Mavericks, 7 p.m. ET
- The Warriors are 18-24 ATS this season, including 16-21 as favorites.
- The over is 12-7 in Warriors away games. It’s 21-16 when they’re favorites.
- The Mavericks are 16-4 SU and 14-6 ATS at home.
- The under is 7-2-1 in the Mavericks’ past 10 games.
Portland Trail Blazers at Denver Nuggets, 8 p.m. ET
- The Blazers are 7-11 ATS on the road and 6-11 ATS as underdogs.
- The under is 24-18 in Blazers games, including 19-9 in conference games.
- The Nuggets are 23-18 ATS, including 14-6 at home.
- The under is 23-18 in Nuggets games, including 15-10 in conference games.
Cleveland Cavaliers at Los Angeles Lakers, 9:30 p.m. ET
- The Cavs are 3-18 SU but 11-10 ATS on the road.
- The over is 23-20 in Cavs games, including 8-2 over their past 10 games.
- The Lakers are 10-12 ATS at home and 13-16 ATS as favorites.
- The under is 27-16 in Lakers games, including 15-7 at home.