Top NBA Betting Trends for Grizzlies-Rockets, Every Monday Game
Photo credit: Kamil Krzaczynski-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: James Harden
- Courtesy of The Action Network app, here are notable betting trends for all 12 NBA teams playing today.
- See how teams have performed against the spread in certain situations and whether there's value on over/under bets.
Monday’s NBA slate features six games and begins at 7:30 p.m. ET. The betting trends found below are available each day in our FREE Action Network app.
Boston Celtics at Brooklyn Nets, 7:30 p.m. ET
- The Celtics are 22-20 against the spread (ATS) but just 8-14 ATS on the road.
- The over is 26-16 in Celtics games, including 14-8 on the road.
- The Nets are 23-21 ATS this season.
- The over is 13-9 in Nets homes games and 18-14 when they’re underdogs.
Memphis Grizzlies at Houston Rockets, 8 p.m. ET
- The Grizzlies are 18-23 ATS this season, including 9-15 as underdogs.
- The under is 24-16 in Grizzlies games, including 18-7 in conference games.
- The Rockets are 13-7-1 ATS at home.
- The over is 23-18 in Rockets games, including 14-7 in home games.
Charlotte Hornets at San Antonio Spurs, 8:30 p.m. ET
- The Hornets are 5-15 straight up (SU) and 8-12 ATS on the road.
- The over is 23-18 in Hornets games, including 12-5 when they’re dogs.
- The Spurs are 26-18 ATS this season, including 17-6 at home.
- The over is 25-19 in Spurs games this year.
Detroit Pistons at Utah Jazz, 9 p.m. ET
- The Pistons are 3-7 SU and ATS over their last 10 games.
- The under is 14-11 in Pistons games when they’re underdogs.
- The Jazz are 11-8 SU and ATS at home.
- The over is 17-14 when the Jazz are favorites.
Portland Trail Blazers at Sacramento Kings, 10 p.m. ET
- The Blazers are 7-3 SU and ATS over their last 10 games.
- The under is 24-19 in Blazers games, including 19-10 in conference games.
- The Kings are 9-1 SU and 8-2 ATS as favorites.
- The over is 27-16 in Kings games, including 23-7 in conference games.
New Orleans Pelicans at Los Angeles Clippers, 10:30 p.m. ET
- The Pelicans are 5-17 SU and 8-14 ATS on the road.
- The Pelicans moneyline is -7.8 units on the road this season.
- The Clippers are 19-5 SU and 17-7 ATS as favorites.
- The over is 24-18 in Clippers games, including 15-9 when they’re favorites.