Credit: Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Sacramento Kings guard De’Aaron Fox (5) reacts against the Phoenix Suns at Talking Stick Resort Arena.
- Courtesy of our Action Network app, here are notable betting trends for all 16 teams playing tonight.
- See how teams have performed against-the-spread in certain situations and whether there's value on over/under bets.
Monday’s NBA slate includes eight games and begins at 7 p.m. ET. The betting trends found below are available each day in our FREE Action Network app.
Indiana Pacers at Cleveland Cavaliers, 7 p.m. ET
- The Pacers are 20-6 straight-up vs. conference opponents and 19-6 SU as favorites.
- The under is 23-16 in Pacers games this year and 16-9 when they’re favorites.
- The Cavaliers are 18-22 against-the-spread this year, including 7-14 at home.
- The over is 13-8 in Cavaliers home games this season.
Washington Wizards at Philadelphia 76ers, 7 p.m. ET
- The Wizards are 16-24 ATS this season — tied for worst in the league. They are 6-16 ATS on the road.
- The over is 11-7 when the Wizards are underdogs.
- The 76ers are 17-3 straight-up and 11-9 ATS at home.
- The over is 22-17 in 76ers games, including 15-11 when they’re favorites.
Atlanta Hawks at Toronto Raptors, 7:30 p.m. ET
- The Hawks are 17-22 ATS, including 17-20 ATS as underdogs.
- The over is 21-16 when the Hawks are underdogs and 21-10 in away games.
- The Raptors are 18-22-2 ATS, including 12-18-2 ATS as favorites.
- The over is 25-17 in Raptors games (second in the NBA), including 13-7 in homes games.
Denver Nuggets at Miami Heat, 7:30 p.m. ET
- The Nuggets are 21-17 ATS this year but just 8-11 ATS on the road.
- The over is 18-20 in Nuggets games but 7-3 over their last 10.
- The Heat are 20-17-1 ATS and 6-3-1 ATS over their last 10.
- The over is 21-17 in Heat games, including 13-7 when they’re favorites.
Minnesota Timberwolves at Oklahoma City Thunder, 8 p.m. ET
- The Wolves are 9-15 straight-up vs. conference opponents and 5-15 SU on the road.
- The over in Wolves games is 9-1 over the last 10 games.
- The Thunder are 22-17 ATS, including 10-8 at home.
- The under is 22-16-1 in Thunder games this year, including 6-3-1 over the last 10.
Sacramento Kings at Phoenix Suns, 9 p.m. ET
- The Kings are 7-0 straight-up and 6-1 ATS as favorites.
- The over in Kings games is 27-13 this season — easily tops in the NBA.
- The Suns are 17-24 ATS this season, including 16-22 as underdogs.
- The under is 22-16 in Suns games when they’re underdogs.
New York Knicks at Golden State Warriors, 10:30 p.m. ET
- The Knicks are 13-11 ATS on the road and 16-15-1 as underdogs.
- The over is 15-9 in Knicks away games and 19-13 when they’re dogs.
- The Warriors are 16-24 ATS — tied for the worst mark in the NBA.
- The over is 20-15 in Warriors games when they’re the favorite.
Charlotte Hornets at Los Angeles Clippers, 10:30 p.m. ET
- The Hornets are 20-19 ATS this year and 9-6 ATS as underdogs.
- The over is 22-17 in Hornets games, including 11-4 when they’re dogs.
- The Clippers are 23-16 ATS, including 16-6 when they’re favorites.
- The over is 23-16 in Clippers games, including 14-8 when they’re favorites.