Win $1,000 in Cash: Enter Wob, Stuckey, Moore’s FREE NBA and College Basketball Props Contest
Credit: Steve Mitchell-USA TODAY Sports
With football in the rearview mirror, there is no better way to celebrate basketball taking center stage than to do a props contest around this weekend’s three biggest games:
- Duke at Virginia (Saturday, 6 p.m. ET)
- Thunder at Rockets (Saturday, 8:30 p.m. ET)
- Lakers at Sixers (Sunday, 3:30 p.m. ET)
Our prop contest is 100% free to enter and we’re giving away $1,000 to the winner.
Here’s the lowdown:
Wob, Stuckey, Matt Moore’s NBA and College Basketball Props Contest: How to Enter
2. Create your free account
3. Click “Enter Now” at the top of the “Today” screen
4. Make your picks by 6:00 p.m. ET on Saturday, February 9th
5. Click Submit
If you answer the most prop questions correctly, you’ll win your share of $1,000!
Wob, Stuckey, Matt Moore’s NBA and College Basketball Props Contest: Questions
1. Stuckey: How many total made dunks will Zion Williamson (Duke) have vs. Virginia?
(0, 1, 2, 3 or more)
2. Stuckey: What will be the largest lead between Duke and Virginia?
(1-5, 6-10, 11-15, 16-20, 21 or more)
3. Stuckey: Which player will finish with more total combined points and rebounds in the Duke-Virginia game?
(R.J. Barrett, Cam Reddish, De’Andre Hunter, Kyle Guy, 2+ tie)
4. Moore: Will Russell Westbrook (OKC) have more missed 3-pt FG attempts vs. Rockets than Zion Williamson (Duke) has assists vs. Virginia?
5. Moore: Will Virginia make more second half 3-pointers vs. Duke than James Harden (HOU) has total defensive deflections vs. Thunder (per NBA stats)?
6. Moore: How many combined points, rebounds and assists will Russell Westbrook (OKC) and James Harden (HOU) have?
(Less than 85, 85-94, 95-104, 105-114, 115 or more)
7. Wob: Will Joel Embiid (PHI) or LeBron James (LAL) be assessed a technical foul?
8. Wob: How many field goal attempts will Lance Stephenson (LAL) miss vs. Sixers?
(0-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8, 9 or more)
9. Wob: What will be the distance in feet of Ben Simmons’ (PHI) longest field goal attempt vs. Lakers: Over/Under 5.5 feet
10. How many players will record a double-double in the three games?
(0-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-11, 12 or more)
Tiebreaker: How many total points will be scored in all three games?
What are you waiting for?! Enter now for your chance to win $1,000!