NBA Odds Friday | Expert Picks Against the Spread, Including Kings vs. Trail Blazers, Knicks vs. Cavaliers (March 31)
Lachlan Cunningham/Getty Images. Pictured: Domantas Sabonis (right) and Kevin Huerter of the Sacramento Kings.
- NBA odds are popping with betting value for Friday, March 31.
- Check out expert picks for games like Kings vs. Trail Blazers and Lakers vs. Timberwolves
Action Network’s NBA picks are popping with betting value for Friday’s 13-game slate. The PRO Report crunched the NBA odds and dug up value picks against the spread for four games Friday:
- New York Knicks vs. Cleveland Cavaliers, 7:30 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Lakers vs. Minnesota Timberwolves, 8 p.m. ET
- Sacramento Kings vs. Portland Trail Blazers, 10 p.m. ET
- Orlando Magic vs. Washington Wizards, 7 p.m. ET
Our expert betting tools are on full display tonight, finding NBA Friday picks through various methods.
Specifically, advanced projections, sharp NBA betting action, and other smart betting signals are lighting up as we get the evening underway.
Let’s get into the four premium NBA picks Friday, including a game in which our expert projections have the wrong team favored.
NBA odds and data as of Friday, via FanDuel
NBA Predictions Friday
Knicks vs. Cavaliers (-3.5)
7:30 p.m. ET on BSOH