Derick E. Hingle-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Anthony Davis
- Wednesday's 12-game NBA slate features four player prop bets offering value.
- This piece will focus on Magic G Terrence Ross, Suns F T.J. Warren, Pelicans PF Anthony Davis and Bulls PF Lauri Markkanen.
Wednesday’s best NBA player props focus on four of the slate’s 12 games:
- San Antonio Spurs at Orlando Magic: 7 p.m. ET
- Phoenix Suns at Boston Celtics: 7:30 p.m. ET on NBA TV
- New Orleans Pelicans at Milwaukee Bucks: 8 p.m. ET
- Brooklyn Nets at Chicago Bulls: 8 p.m. ET
As a reminder, you can dig deeper on these and many other prop bets by using our FantasyLabs NBA Player Props tool. It leverages our projections against five of the most popular online sportsbooks and grades each prop on a scale of one to 10.
Magic G Terrence Ross
The Pick: Over 13.5 points (-115)
The Magic will be without Nikola Vucevic today vs. the San Antonio Spurs, and Terrence Ross should be one of the biggest beneficiaries on the offensive end.
He’s seen a usage bump of +4.4% with Vucevic off the floor this season, resulting in a team-high mark of 27.6%. He scored 19 points in just 23 minutes in his last contest, so he has the potential to rack up points in a short amount of time.
Ross likely won’t play more than 30 minutes in this contest, so there is a bit of risk here. This bet stops looking like a value around -130.