Steve Mitchell, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Hassan Whiteside
- Friday's eight-game NBA slate features three player prop bets offering value.
- This piece will focus on Cavaliers PF Larry Nance Jr., Knicks F Kevin Knox, and Heat C Hassan Whiteside.
Friday’s best player props focus on three of the slate’s eight games:
- Cleveland Cavaliers at Washington Wizards: 7 p.m. ET
- New York Knicks at Detroit Pistons: 7 p.m. ET
- Miami Heat at Sacramento Kings: 10 p.m. ET
As a reminder, you can dig deeper on these and many other prop bets by using our FantasyLabs NBA Player Props Tool. It leverages our projections against five of the most popular online sportsbooks and grades each prop on a scale of one to 10.
All odds as of 4:30 p.m. ET on Friday. As always, shop for the best number.
Cavaliers PF Larry Nance Jr.
The Pick: Under 9.5 rebounds (-150)
The Cavaliers did a great job stockpiling assets before the trade deadline, but the biggest news is that Kevin Love could return to the lineup tonight. He’s expected to be limited if he is active, but his presence still would result in a diminished role for Nance Jr.
He has averaged just 7.7 rebounds per game this season, but the fact that he pulled down at least 11 boards in each of his past three games has caused this line to become inflated.
The under on the prop is already juiced up pretty significantly, but it still owns a Bet Quality of 10 in the Player Prop tool. I’d play it up to -180.