NBA Injury News & Projected Starting Lineups: Latest on Westbrook, Lillard, More (Saturday, Aug. 22)
Sam Forencich/NBAE via Getty Images. Pictured: Damian Lillard #0 of the Portland Trail Blazers.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Saturday’s four-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the NBA Labs Insiders tool.
Last updated Saturday at 9:30 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Saturday, August 22
- Houston Rockets: James Harden – Eric Gordon – Danuel House – Robert Covington – PJ Tucker
- Indiana Pacers: Malcolm Brogdon – Aaron Holiday – Victor Oladipo – TJ Warren – Myles Turner
- Los Angeles Lakers: LeBron James – Kentavious Caldwell-Pope – Danny Green – Anthony Davis – JaVale McGee
- Miami Heat: Goran Dragic – Jimmy Butler – Duncan Robinson – Jae Crowder – Bam Adebayo
- Milwaukee Bucks: Eric Bledsoe – Wes Matthews – Khris Middleton – Giannis Antetokounmpo – Brook Lopez
- Oklahoma City Thunder: Chris Paul – Shai Gilgeous-Alexander – Lu Dort – Danilo Gallinari – Steven Adams
- Orlando Magic: Markelle Fultz – Evan Fournier – James Ennis – Aaron Gordon – Nikola Vucevic
- Portland Trail Blazers: Damian Lillard – CJ McCollum – Carmelo Anthony – Wenyen Gabriel – Jusuf Nurkic
- Houston Rockets: Russell Westbrook (quad) remains out.
- Indiana Pacers: Nothing new.
- Los Angeles Lakers: Rajon Rondo (hand) is questionable. LeBron James (groin) and Anthony Davis (knee) are probable.
- Miami Heat: Derrick Jones Jr. (ankle) and Jae Crowder (ankle) are questionable.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Giannis Antetokounmpo (calf) is probable.
- Oklahoma City Thunder: Nothing new.
- Orlando Magic: Michael Carter-Williams (foot) is doubtful. Aaron Gordon (hamstring) is questionable.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Zach Collins (ankle) is out for the season. Damian Lillard (finger) said he’ll play.