Nuggets vs Heat Odds, Time, Channel for Game 4 | 2023 NBA Finals
Joe Murphy/NBAE via Getty Images. Pictured: Nikola Jokic #15 of the Denver Nuggets smiles during the game against the Miami Heat during Game 3 of the 2023 NBA Finals.
Nuggets vs. Heat Odds, Time, Channel for Game 4
|Time||Friday, June 9 | 8:30 p.m. ET|
|Odds via DraftKings. Get up-to-the-minute NBA odds here.|
The Denver Nuggets reached a level the Miami Heat couldn't match in Game 3 of the 2023 NBA Finals, picking up a huge road win to take a 2-1 series lead. The Nuggets have won four straight road games and are 5-3 against the spread on the road in the playoffs. They are 2-1 as road favorites, which will factor into Game 4.
Heat vs. Nuggets Game 4 is scheduled to tip at 8:30 p.m. ET on Friday, June 9, on ABC. It's the only game of the series with just one day of rest between action. Both the Heat (9-5) and Nuggets (6-4) have been profitable in that situation in the postseason. The Heat are also 6-2 after a loss in the postseason, according to Bet Labs.
More NBA Finals Coverage
- History Says Jokic Wins MVP — But the Value Bet is on the Heat
- NBA Finals Debuts Often End in Losses. The Denver Nuggets Are Different.
- Nikola Jokic Is on a Playoff Run for the Ages — Now He Has to Finish the Job
- NBA Finals MVP Odds: Do Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo Have Value?
- The Heat’s Winning Identity? Whatever They Need
- NBA Executive: Vincent, Strus Could Be Worth Up to $15M