Phan & Jennings: Previewing All 5 Christmas Games With the Action Labs NBA Insiders
Rocky Widner/NBAE via Getty Images. Pictured: Stephen Curry #30 of the Golden State Warriors.
There’s no better feeling than waking up on Christmas morning knowing there will be a wall-to-wall slate of NBA games to bet on. With that in mind, Peter Jennings and I got together to talk thought Friday’s five-game hoops slate using the Action Labs tool to find an edge in each matchup.
(And because we’re in such a giving mood, you can get a one-month trial of Action Labs for just $25).
Check out our breakdown below and some of the exclusive features the Action Labs tool provides.
New Player Prop Tool
- Line shopping with customizable sportsbooks that resembles our Markets page
- Real-time and conditional projections updated throughout the day, powered by myself
- Edge View — with books opting to heavily juice prop totals instead of moving the number, it can be unclear whether to bet one number with standard juice or another that’s heavily juiced. We’ll convert them for you to make the process of line shopping easier
- Distributions built in to each player’s stat projection to account for their unique range of outcomes
- Push alerts in the app when I make a pick, available only to Insiders
- All of my placed bets with thresholds to where I’d bet it to along with in-depth write-ups
- Watched bets — bets I’m keeping an eye on that will be triggered if news breaks a certain way, or if a side moves to a certain threshold
- Exclusive member-only video content previewing the slate, breaking down the major news of the day, and identifying the best betting opportunities
- Top prop bet recommendations powered by my projections
- Up-to-the-minute news with proprietary percentage chance to play for each player
Click the photo below to take advantage of our holiday sale now.