Friday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups & Injury News
Photo credit: Darren Yamashita-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Nemanja Bjelica
- Below you'll find injury news and projected starting lineups for Friday's NBA slate.
- Visit the embedded FantasyLabs link for real-time news and updates.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Friday’s nine-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 10 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Friday, October 25
- Boston Celtics: Kemba Walker – Jaylen Brown – Jayson Tatum – Gordon Hayward – Daniel Theis
- Brooklyn Nets: Kyrie Irving – Caris LeVert – Joe Harris – Taurean Prince – Jarrett Allen
- Charlotte Hornets: Terry Rozier – Dwayne Bacon – Miles Bridges – PJ Washington – Cody Zeller
- Chicago Bulls: Tomas Satoransky – Zach LaVine – Otto Porter – Lauri Markkanen – Wendell Carter Jr.
- Dallas Mavericks: Luka Doncic – Delon Wright – Courtney Lee – Kristaps Porzingis – Maxi Kleber
- Denver Nuggets: Jamal Murray – Gary Harris – Will Barton – Paul Millsap – Nikola Jokic
- Los Angeles Lakers: Rajon Rondo – Danny Green – LeBron James – Anthony Davis – JaVale McGee
- Memphis Grizzlies: Ja Morant – Dillon Brooks – Jae Crowder – Jaren Jackson Jr. – Jonas Valanciunas
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Jeff Teague – Andrew Wiggins – Treveon Graham – Robert Covington – Karl-Anthony Towns
- New Orleans Pelicans: Lonzo Ball – Jrue Holiday – JJ Redick – Brandon Ingram – Derrick Favors
- New York Knicks: Elfrid Payton – RJ Barrett – Marcus Morris – Julius Randle – Mitchell Robinson
- Oklahoma City Thunder: Chris Paul – Shai Gilgeous-Alexander – Terrance Ferguson – Danilo Gallinari – Steven Adams
- Phoenix Suns: Ricky Rubio – Devin Booker – Kelly Oubre – Dario Saric – Aron Baynes
- Portland Trail Blazers: Damian Lillard – CJ McCollum – Rodney Hood – Zach Collins – Hassan Whiteside
- Sacramento Kings: De’Aaron Fox – Buddy Hield – Harrison Barnes – Nemanja Bjelica – Dewayne Dedmon
- Toronto Raptors: Kyle Lowry – Fred VanVleet – OG Anunoby – Pascal Siakam – Marc Gasol
- Utah Jazz: Mike Conley – Donovan Mitchell – Royce O’Neale – Bojan Bogdanovic – Rudy Gobert
- Washington Wizards: Isaiah Thomas – Bradley Beal – Isaac Bonga – Rui Hachimura – Thomas Bryant
- Boston Celtics: Enes Kanter (knee), Tacko Fall (concussion) and Romeo Langford (knee) are out.
- Brooklyn Nets: Nothing new.
- Charlotte Hornets: Nicolas Batum (finger) is out 3-4 weeks. Cody Zeller (personal) is uncertain to play.
- Chicago Bulls: Nothing new.
- Dallas Mavericks: Dwight Powell (hamstring) remains out.
- Denver Nuggets: Nothing new.
- Los Angeles Lakers: Rajon Rondo (calf) is questionable. Alex Caruso (pelvic bone) is available to play. Kyle Kuzma (foot) remains out.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Nothing new.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Nothing new.
- New Orleans Pelicans: Nothing new.
- New York Knicks: Mitchell Robinson (ankle) is questionable.
- Oklahoma City Thunder: Andre Roberson (knee) is out.
- Phoenix Suns: Deandre Ayton is suspended for 25 games. Cameron Johnson (calf) and Ty Jerome (ankle) are also out.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Pau Gasol (foot) is out.
- Sacramento Kings: Marvin Bagley (thumb) is out 4-6 weeks. Buddy Hield (ankle) is questionable. Harry Giles (knee) is out.
- Toronto Raptors: Pat McCaw (knee) is doubtful. Rondae Hollis-Jefferson (groin) is questionable.
- Utah Jazz: Bojan Bogdanovic (ankle) is questionable.
- Washington Wizards: CJ Miles (foot), Troy Brown (calf) and Jordan McRae (finger) are out. Isaiah Thomas (thumb) is questionable.
How would you rate this article?
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.