Photo credit: Tom Szczerbowski-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Aron Baynes
- See projected NBA starting lineups for Friday night's nine-game slate, including how the Boston Celtics will look without Al Horford.
- For news and lineup updates in real time, visit the FantasyLabs link below.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Friday’s nine-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 6 p.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Friday, Dec. 14
- Atlanta Hawks: Alex Poythress (ankle) and Omari Spellman (hip) are out. Jeremy Lin (back) is available to play.
- Boston Celtics: Al Horford (knee) is out. Jaylen Brown (illness) is questionable.
- Brooklyn Nets: Allen Crabbe (knee) is out.
- Charlotte Hornets: Michael Kidd-Gilchrist (personal) is expected to play.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Tristan Thompson (foot) is out 2-4 weeks.
- Denver Nuggets: Jamal Murray (shin) is probable. Gary Harris (hip) and Paul Millsap (toe) remain out.
- Golden State Warriors: Shaun Livingston (contusion) is out. Andre Iguodala (hip) is questionable.
- Indiana Pacers: Kyle O’Quinn (illness) is available to play.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Mike Conley (hamstring) is probable.
- Miami Heat: Goran Dragic (knee) is out. Justise Winslow (calf) and Tyler Johnson (hip) are probable. Hassan Whiteside (personal) will play.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Nothing new.
- New York Knicks: Trey Burke (knee), Lance Thomas (knee) and Damyean Dotson (shoulder) are all out.
- Oklahoma City Thunder: Nothing new.
- Philadelphia 76ers: Jimmy Butler (groin) is out. Mike Muscala (illness) will play.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Nothing new.
- Sacramento Kings: Nothing new.
- Toronto Raptors: Jonas Valanciunas (thumb) is out at least four weeks. Kawhi Leonard (hip) and Kyle Lowry (back) are questionable.
- Washington Wizards: Otto Porter (knee) is questionable.