Friday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups & Injury News
Photo credit: Glenn James/NBAE via Getty Images. Pictured: Karl-Anthony Towns
- Below you'll find injury news and projected starting lineups for Friday's NBA slate, including the latest on Karl-Anthony Towns, Kristaps Porzingis and more.
- Visit the embedded FantasyLabs link for real-time news and updates.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Friday’s seven-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the NBA Labs Insiders tool.
Last updated at 11 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Friday, January 17
- Atlanta Hawks: Trae Young – Kevin Huerter – Cam Reddish – De’Andre Hunter – John Collins
- Chicago Bulls: Kris Dunn – Tomas Satoransky – Zach LaVine – Lauri Markkanen – Luke Kornet
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Darius Garland – Collin Sexton – Cedi Osman – Kevin Love – Tristan Thompson
- Dallas Mavericks: Luka Doncic – Tim Hardaway Jr. – Dorian Finney-Smith – Kristaps Porzingis – Dwight Powell
- Indiana Pacers: Malcolm Brogdon – Jeremy Lamb – TJ Warren – Domantas Sabonis – Myles Turner
- Memphis Grizzlies: Ja Morant – Dillon Brooks – Jae Crowder – Jaren Jackson Jr. – Jonas Valanciunas
- Miami Heat: Kendrick Nunn – Jimmy Butler – Duncan Robinson – Bam Adebayo – Meyers Leonard
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Shabazz Napier – Jarrett Culver – Andrew Wiggins – Robert Covington – Karl-Anthony Towns
- OKC Thunder: Chris Paul – Shai Gilgeous-Alexander – Terrance Ferguson – Danilo Gallinari – Steven Adams
- Philadelphia 76ers: Ben Simmons – Josh Richardson – Matisse Thybulle – Tobias Harris – Al Horford
- Portland Trail Blazers: Damian Lillard – CJ McCollum – Kent Bazemore – Carmelo Anthony – Hassan Whiteside
- San Antonio Spurs: Dejounte Murray – Bryn Forbes – DeMar DeRozan – Trey Lyles – LaMarcus Aldridge
- Toronto Raptors: Kyle Lowry – Fred VanVleet – OG Anunoby – Pascal Siakam – Marc Gasol
- Washington Wizards: Isaiah Thomas – Gary Payton II – Bradley Beal – Thomas Bryant – Ian Mahinmi
- Atlanta Hawks: Alex Len (back) is out. Bruno Fernando (personal) is not on the injury report. Chandler Parsons is in the concussion protocol.
- Chicago Bulls: Wendell Carter Jr. (ankle) and Daniel Gafford (thumb) are out. Chandler Hutchison (shoulder) is questionable. Lauri Markkanen (ankle), Tomas Satoransky (ankle), Luke Kornet (thumb) and Ryan Arcidiacono (elbow) are probable.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Brandon Knight (knee) and Ante Zizic (illness) are out. Kevin Love (rest) is not on the injury report.
- Dallas Mavericks: Kristaps Porzingis (knee) is questionable.
- Indiana Pacers: Nothing new.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Jae Crowder (hip) is questionable.
- Miami Heat: Justise Winslow (back) is out indefinitely. Tyler Herro (knee) is questionable.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Karl-Anthony Towns (knee, illness) is questionable.
- OKC Thunder: Abdel Nader (ankle) remains out. Nerlens Noel (ankle) is questionable. Steven Adams (knee) is not on the injury report.
- Philadelphia 76ers: Joel Embiid (hand) remains out.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Mario Hezonja (back) is probable.
- San Antonio Spurs: Nothing new.
- Toronto Raptors: Fred VanVleet (hamstring) is questionable.
- Washington Wizards: Nothing new.