Monday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups & Injury News
Photo credit: Kevin C. Cox/Getty Images. Pictured: Trae Young
- Below you'll find injury news and projected starting lineups for Monday's NBA slate, including the latest on Kemba Walker, Trae Young and more.
- Visit the embedded FantasyLabs link for real-time news and updates.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Monday’s 10-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the NBA Labs Insiders tool.
Last updated at 9:45 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Monday, February 3
- Atlanta Hawks: Trae Young – Kevin Huerter – De’Andre Hunter – John Collins – Bruno Fernando
- Boston Celtics: Marcus Smart – Jaylen Brown – Jayson Tatum – Gordon Hayward – Daniel Theis
- Brooklyn Nets: Spencer Dinwiddie – Garrett Temple – Joe Harris – Taurean Prince – Jarrett Allen
- Charlotte Hornets: Devonte’ Graham – Terry Rozier – Miles Bridges – Marvin Williams – Cody Zeller
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Darius Garland – Collin Sexton – Cedi Osman – Kevin Love – Tristan Thompson
- Dallas Mavericks: Jalen Brunson – Tim Hardaway Jr. – Dorian Finney-Smith – Maxi Kleber – Kristaps Porzingis
- Detroit Pistons: Reggie Jackson – Svi Mykhailiuk – Tony Snell – Sekou Doumbouya – Andre Drummond
- Golden State Warriors: D’Angelo Russell – Damion Lee – Glenn Robinson III – Draymond Green – Marquese Chriss
- Indiana Pacers: Malcolm Brogdon – Jeremy Lamb – Justin Holiday – Domantas Sabonis – Myles Turner
- LA Clippers: Patrick Beverley – Kawhi Leonard – Paul George – Maurice Harkless – Ivica Zubac
- Memphis Grizzlies: Ja Morant – Dillon Brooks – Jae Crowder – Jaren Jackson Jr. – Jonas Valanciunas
- Miami Heat: Jimmy Butler – Kendrick Nunn – Duncan Robinson – Bam Adebayo – Meyers Leonard
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Shabazz Napier – Jarrett Culver – Andrew Wiggins – Robert Covington – Karl-Anthony Towns
- New York Knicks: Elfrid Payton – Reggie Bullock – Marcus Morris – Julius Randle – Taj Gibson
- Orlando Magic: Markelle Fultz – Evan Fournier – Aaron Gordon – Khem Birch – Nikola Vucevic
- Philadelphia 76ers: Ben Simmons – Shake Milton – Tobias Harris – Al Horford – Joel Embiid
- Phoenix Suns: Ricky Rubio – Devin Booker – Kelly Oubre – Mikal Bridges – Deandre Ayton
- Sacramento Kings: De’Aaron Fox – Bogdan Bogdanovic – Harrison Barnes – Nemanja Bjelica – Dewayne Dedmon
- San Antonio Spurs: Dejounte Murray – Bryn Forbes – DeMar DeRozan – Trey Lyles – LaMarcus Aldridge
- Washington Wizards: Isaiah Thomas – Gary Payton II – Bradley Beal – Isaac Bonga – Ian Mahinmi
- Atlanta Hawks: Cam Reddish (concussion) is out. Trae Young (ankle), De’Andre Hunter (ankle) and Bruno Fernando (calf) are questionable. DeAndre Bembry (hand) is doubtful.
- Boston Celtics: Kemba Walker (knee) remains out. Enes Kanter (hip) and Marcus Smart (thigh) are questionable.
- Brooklyn Nets: Kyrie Irving (knee) is out at least 1 week.
- Charlotte Hornets: PJ Washington (ankle) is doubtful.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Brandon Knight (knee) is doubtful.
- Dallas Mavericks: Luka Doncic (ankle) and Seth Curry (knee) are out.
- Detroit Pistons: Markieff Morris (hip) and Derrick Rose are TBD.
- Golden State Warriors: D’Angelo Russell (quad) is questionable. Ky Bowman (G League) is out.
- Indiana Pacers: TJ Warren (concussion) is out.
- LA Clippers: Nothing new.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Brandon Clarke (hip) is not on the injury report.
- Miami Heat: Nothing new.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Allen Crabbe (patella) is doubtful.
- New York Knicks: Julius Randle (quad) and Frank Ntilikina (groin) are questionable. Mitchell Robinson (hamstring) is probable.
- Orlando Magic: Evan Fournier (back) is questionable.
- Philadelphia 76ers: Nothing new.
- Phoenix Suns: Ricky Rubio (ankle), Dario Saric (ankle) and Ty Jerome (calf) are TBD.
- Sacramento Kings: Richaun Holmes (shoulder) is doubtful. Dewayne Dedmon (illness) is not on the injury report.
- San Antonio Spurs: Nothing new.
- Washington Wizards: Jordan McRae (ankle) is out. Moe Wagner (ankle) and Rui Hachimura (groin) are not on the injury report.