Monday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups & Injury News
Photo credit: Sean M. Haffey/Getty Images. Pictured: Anthony Davis
- Below you'll find injury news and projected starting lineups for Monday's NBA slate, including the latest on Anthony Davis, Karl-Anthony Towns and more.
- Visit the embedded FantasyLabs link for real-time news and updates.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Monday’s seven-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the NBA Labs Insiders tool.
Last updated at 10:30 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Monday, January 13
- Boston Celtics: Kemba Walker – Jaylen Brown – Jayson Tatum – Gordon Hayward – Daniel Theis
- Charlotte Hornets: Devonte’ Graham – Terry Rozier – Miles Bridges – PJ Washington – Bismack Biyombo
- Chicago Bulls: Kris Dunn – Tomas Satoransky – Zach LaVine – Lauri Markkanen – Daniel Gafford
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Darius Garland – Collin Sexton – Cedi Osman – Kevin Love – Tristan Thompson
- Detroit Pistons: Bruce Brown – Svi Mykhailiuk – Tony Snell – Sekou Doumbouya – Andre Drummond
- Indiana Pacers: Malcolm Brogdon – Jeremy Lamb – TJ Warren – Domantas Sabonis – Myles Turner
- LA Lakers: LeBron James – Avery Bradley – Danny Green – Anthony Davis – JaVale McGee
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Shabazz Napier – Jarrett Culver – Andrew Wiggins – Robert Covington – Karl-Anthony Towns
- New Orleans Pelicans: Lonzo Ball – Jrue Holiday – JJ Redick – Brandon Ingram – Derrick Favors
- OKC Thunder: Chris Paul – Shai Gilgeous-Alexander – Terrance Ferguson – Danilo Gallinari – Steven Adams
- Orlando Magic: Markelle Fultz – Evan Fournier – Aaron Gordon – Khem Birch – Nikola Vucevic
- Philadelphia 76ers: Ben Simmons – Josh Richardson – Tobias Harris – Mike Scott – Al Horford
- Portland Trail Blazers: Damian Lillard – CJ McCollum – Kent Bazemore – Carmelo Anthony – Hassan Whiteside
- Sacramento Kings: De’Aaron Fox – Buddy Hield – Harrison Barnes – Nemanja Bjelica – Harry Giles
- Boston Celtics: Daniel Theis (knee) and Vincent Poirier (finger) are questionable. Romeo Langford (illness) is not on the injury report.
- Charlotte Hornets: Nothing new.
- Chicago Bulls: Daniel Gafford (ankle), Lauri Markkanen (ankle), Chandler Hutchison (shoulder) and Ryan Arcidiacono (elbow) are probable.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Dante Exum (illness) is questionable.
- Detroit Pistons: Nothing new.
- Indiana Pacers: Domantas Sabonis (knee) and Malcolm Brogdon (illness) are questionable.
- LA Lakers: Anthony Davis (glute) and Rajon Rondo (finger) are questionable. LeBron James (illness) and Avery Bradley (illness) are probable.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Karl-Anthony Towns (knee) is questionable.
- New Orleans Pelicans: Kenrich Williams (back) is out. Jrue Holiday (elbow), Derrick Favors (hamstring) and JJ Redick (hamstring) are questionable.
- OKC Thunder: Nerlens Noel (ankle) is out.
- Orlando Magic: Michael Carter-Williams (AC joint), DJ Augustin (knee) and Aaron Gordon (calf) are questionable.
- Philadelphia 76ers: Joel Embiid (hand) remains out.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Mario Hezonja (back) is questionable. Hassan Whiteside (illness) is probable.
- Sacramento Kings: Marvin Bagley (foot) and Cory Joseph (illness) are questionable. Richaun Holmes (shoulder) and Bogdan Bogdanovic (ankle) are out. Nemanja Bjelica (ankle) and Harrison Barnes (quad) are expected to play.