Saturday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups and Injury News
Photo credit: Isaiah J. Downing-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Cody Zeller
- See projected NBA starting lineups and injury news for Saturday's eight-game slate, including how the Hornets will look without Cody Zeller and Jeremy Lamb.
- For news and lineup updates in real time, visit the FantasyLabs link below.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Saturday’s eight-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 5:36 p.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Saturday, Jan. 5
- Charlotte Hornets: Jeremy Lamb (hamstring) is out. Cody Zeller (hand) is expected to miss 4-6 weeks.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Matthew Dellavedova (foot), David Nwaba (ankle) and Ante Zizic (knee) are out. Rodney Hood (Achilles) is questionable.
- Dallas Mavericks: Devin Harris (back) and J.J. Barea (ankle) are questionable. Dirk Nowitzki (rest) is out.
- Denver Nuggets: Nothing new.
- Detroit Pistons: Zaza Pachulia (leg) is out. Stanley Johnson (quad) is probable.
- Golden State Warriors: Nothing new.
- Houston Rockets: Chris Paul (hamstring) and Eric Gordon (knee) remain out.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Marc Gasol (hamstring) is questionable. Mike Conley (shoulder) is probable.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Nothing new.
- New Orleans Pelicans: Nikola Mirotic (ankle) is out.
- Philadelphia 76ers: Jimmy Butler (illness) and Wilson Chandler (illness) are out.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Moe Harkless (knee) is probable.
- Sacramento Kings: Marvin Bagley (knee) is out.
- San Antonio Spurs: Nothing new.
- Toronto Raptors: Kyle Lowry (back) is doubtful.
- Utah Jazz: Grayson Allen (ankle) is TBD.