Wednesday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups, Injury News
Photo credit: Russ Isabella-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Steven Adams
- Steven Adams is one of a few questionable players in the NBA tonight.
- Below you'll find his status, as well as projected starting lineups for all other teams in action Wednesday.
- Visit the embedded FantasyLabs link for real-time news and updates.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Wednesday’s 11-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 9:30 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Wednesday, October 30
- Boston Celtics: Kemba Walker – Jaylen Brown – Jayson Tatum – Gordon Hayward – Daniel Theis
- Brooklyn Nets: Kyrie Irving – Caris LeVert – Joe Harris – Taurean Prince – Jarrett Allen
- Charlotte Hornets: Terry Rozier – Dwayne Bacon – Miles Bridges – PJ Washington – Cody Zeller
- Chicago Bulls: Tomas Satoransky – Zach LaVine – Otto Porter – Lauri Markkanen – Wendell Carter Jr.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Darius Garland – Collin Sexton – Cedi Osman – Kevin Love – Tristan Thompson
- Detroit Pistons: Tim Frazier – Luke Kennard – Tony Snell – Markieff Morris – Andre Drummond
- Golden State Warriors: Stephen Curry – D’Angelo Russell – Glenn Robinson III – Draymond Green – Willie Cauley-Stein
- Houston Rockets: Russell Westbrook – James Harden – Danuel House – PJ Tucker – Clint Capela
- Indiana Pacers: Malcolm Brogdon – Jeremy Lamb – TJ Warren – Domantas Sabonis – Myles Turner
- LA Clippers: Patrick Beverley – Landry Shamet – Kawhi Leonard – Patrick Patterson – Ivica Zubac
- Milwaukee Bucks: Eric Bledsoe – Wesley Matthews – Khris Middleton – Giannis Antetokounmpo – Brook Lopez
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Jeff Teague – Andrew Wiggins – Robert Covington – Noah Vonleh – Karl-Anthony Towns
- New York Knicks: Dennis Smith Jr. – RJ Barrett – Marcus Morris – Julius Randle – Mitchell Robinson
- Oklahoma City Thunder: Chris Paul – Shai Gilgeous-Alexander – Terrance Ferguson – Danilo Gallinari – Steven Adams
- Orlando Magic: DJ Augustin – Evan Fournier – Aaron Gordon – Jonathan Isaac – Nikola Vucevic
- Philadelphia 76ers: Ben Simmons – Josh Richardson – Tobias Harris – Al Horford – Joel Embiid
- Phoenix Suns: Ricky Rubio – Devin Booker – Kelly Oubre – Dario Saric – Aron Baynes
- Portland Trail Blazers: Damian Lillard – CJ McCollum – Rodney Hood – Anthony Tolliver – Hassan Whiteside
- Sacramento Kings: De’Aaron Fox – Buddy Hield – Harrison Barnes – Nemanja Bjelica – Dewayne Dedmon
- Toronto Raptors: Kyle Lowry – Fred VanVleet – OG Anunoby – Pascal Siakam – Marc Gasol
- Utah Jazz: Mike Conley – Donovan Mitchell – Bojan Bogdanovic – Royce O’Neale – Rudy Gobert
- Washington Wizards: Ish Smith – Bradley Beal – Isaac Bonga – Rui Hachimura – Thomas Bryant
- Boston Celtics: Enes Kanter (knee) is out. Daniel Theis (ankle) is questionable.
- Brooklyn Nets: Nothing new.
- Charlotte Hornets: Nothing new.
- Chicago Bulls: Otto Porter (face) and Wendell Carter Jr. (thumb) are probable.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: John Henson (hamstring) is out 2-4 weeks.
- Detroit Pistons: Reggie Jackson (back) is out.
- Golden State Warriors: Kevon Looney (hamstring) and Jacob Evans (adductor) are out. Willie Cauley-Stein (foot) and Alec Burks (ankle) are probable.
- Houston Rockets: Gerald Green (foot) is out six months.
- Indiana Pacers: Jeremy Lamb (hip) and Edmond Sumner (hand) are questionable.
- LA Clippers: Nothing new.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Nothing new.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Nothing new.
- New York Knicks: Elfrid Payton (hamstring) is out. Dennis Smith Jr. (personal) is questionable.
- Oklahoma City Thunder: Andre Roberson (knee) remains out. Steven Adams (knee) is questionable.
- Orlando Magic: Nothing new.
- Philadelphia 76ers: Shake Milton (knee) is out at least five games.
- Phoenix Suns: Nothing new.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Zach Collins (shoulder) is TBD.
- Sacramento Kings: Harry Giles (knee) is questionable.
- Toronto Raptors: Nothing new.
- Utah Jazz: Nothing new.
- Washington Wizards: CJ Miles (foot) remains out. Troy Brown (calf) will play.