Sunday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups and Injury News
Photo credit: Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Kawhi Leonard
- See projected NBA starting lineups for Sunday's seven-game slate, including how the Toronto Raptors will look without Kyle Lowry and Pascal Siakam.
- For news and lineup updates in real time, visit the FantasyLabs link below.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Sunday’s seven-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 3:30 p.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Sunday, Dec. 16
- Atlanta Hawks: Omari Spellman (hip), Alex Poythress (ankle), Taurean Prince (ankle) and Miles Plumlee (knee) are out.
- Brooklyn Nets: Allen Crabbe (knee) is out.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Nothing new.
- Dallas Mavericks: JJ Barea (ankle) is questionable. Dennis Smith Jr. (wrist) and Dirk Nowitzki (ankle) are probable.
- Denver Nuggets: Nothing new.
- Indiana Pacers: Tyreke Evans (knee) is out.
- Los Angeles Lakers: JaVale McGee (illness) is probable. Brandon Ingram (ankle) remains out.
- Miami Heat: Goran Dragic (knee) is out. Tyler Johnson (hip) is probable. Dwyane Wade (soreness) is questionable.
- New Orleans Pelicans: Nikola Mirotic (ankle) is doubtful. E’Twaun Moore (leg) s questionable.
- New York Knicks: Mitchell Robinson (ankle), Allonzo Trier (hamstring) and Damyean Dotson (shoulder) are out.
- Philadelphia 76ers: Jimmy Butler (groin) will play.
- Sacramento Kings: Marvin Bagley (back) is out. Iman Shumpert (hip) is questionable.
- Toronto Raptors: Kyle Lowry (thigh) and Pascal Siakam (back) are out. Fred VanVleet (back) is doubtful.
- Washington Wizards: Otto Porter (knee) is a game-time decision.