Thursday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups & Injury News
Photo credit: Sam Forencich/NBAE via Getty Images. Pictured: Russell Westbrook
- Below you'll find injury news and projected starting lineups for Thursday's NBA slate, including the latest on Russell Westbrook, Zion Williamson and more.
- Visit the embedded FantasyLabs link for real-time news and updates.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Thursday’s five-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the NBA Labs Insiders tool.
Last updated at 9:30 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Thursday, February 6
- Chicago Bulls: Tomas Satoransky – Zach LaVine – Chandler Hutchison – Thad Young – Luke Kornet
- Houston Rockets: Russell Westbrook – James Harden – Eric Gordon – Robert Covington – PJ Tucker
- LA Lakers: LeBron James – Avery Bradley – Danny Green – Anthony Davis – JaVale McGee
- Milwaukee Bucks: Eric Bledsoe – Wes Matthews – Khris Middleton – Giannis Antetokounmpo – Brook Lopez
- New Orleans Pelicans: Lonzo Ball – Jrue Holiday – Brandon Ingram – Zion Williamson – Derrick Favors
- New York Knicks: Elfrid Payton – RJ Barrett – Marcus Morris – Julius Randle – Taj Gibson
- Orlando Magic: Markelle Fultz – Evan Fournier – Wes Iwundu – Aaron Gordon – Nikola Vucevic
- Philadelphia 76ers: Ben Simmons – Shake Milton – Tobias Harris – Al Horford – Joel Embiid
- Portland Trail Blazers: Damian Lillard – CJ McCollum – Trevor Ariza – Carmelo Anthony – Hassan Whiteside
- San Antonio Spurs: Dejounte Murray – Bryn Forbes – DeMar DeRozan – Trey Lyles – LaMarcus Aldridge
- Chicago Bulls: Denzel Valentine (hamstring) and Daniel Gafford (ankle) are doubtful. Tomas Satoransky (ankle), Chandler Hutchison (shoulder) and Ryan Arcidiacono (elbow) are probable.
- Houston Rockets: Russell Westbrook (thumb) is questionable. Robert Covington and Jordan Bell are TBD to make their debuts.
- LA Lakers: Anthony Davis (shoulder) is probable. Alex Caruso (neck) is not on the injury report.
- Milwaukee Bucks: George Hill (hamstring) is not on the injury report.
- New Orleans Pelicans: Kenrich Williams (back) remains out. Zion Williamson (toe) is available to play. Nickeil Alexander-Walker (illness) is not on the injury report.
- New York Knicks: RJ Barrett (ankle) and Damyean Dotson (illness) are questionable. Mitchell Robinson (illness) and Reggie Bullock (illness) are probable.
- Orlando Magic: Nothing new.
- Philadelphia 76ers: Nothing new.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Nassir Little (ankle) is out.
- San Antonio Spurs: Nothing new.