Thursday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups & Injury News
Photo credit: Abbie Parr/Getty Images. Pictured: Brandon Ingram
- Below you'll find injury news and projected starting lineups for Thursday's NBA slate, including the latest on Paul George, Brandon Ingram, Jrue Holiday and more.
- Visit the embedded FantasyLabs link for real-time news and updates.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Thursday’s five-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the NBA Labs Insiders tool.
Last updated at 10:30 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Thursday, January 16
- Boston Celtics: Kemba Walker – Jaylen Brown – Jayson Tatum – Gordon Hayward – Daniel Theis
- Denver Nuggets: Monte Morris – Gary Harris – Will Barton – Jerami Grant – Nikola Jokic
- Golden State Warriors: D’Angelo Russell – Damion Lee – Glenn Robinson III – Draymond Green – Omari Spellman
- LA Clippers: Patrick Beverley – Landry Shamet – Kawhi Leonard – Maurice Harkless – Ivica Zubac
- Milwaukee Bucks: Eric Bledsoe – Wes Matthews – Khris Middleton – Giannis Antetokounmpo – Brook Lopez
- New Orleans Pelicans: Lonzo Ball – JJ Redick – Josh Hart – Brandon Ingram – Derrick Favors
- New York Knicks: Elfrid Payton – RJ Barrett – Marcus Morris – Julius Randle – Taj Gibson
- Orlando Magic: Markelle Fultz – Evan Fournier – Aaron Gordon – Khem Birch – Nikola Vucevic
- Phoenix Suns: Ricky Rubio – Devin Booker – Mikal Bridges – Dario Saric – Aron Baynes
- Utah Jazz: Donovan Mitchell – Joe Ingles – Bojan Bogdanovic – Royce O’Neale – Rudy Gobert
- Boston Celtics: Jaylen Brown (thumb) is uncertain to play. Jayson Tatum (knee) is TBD.
- Denver Nuggets: Jamal Murray (ankle) and Gary Harris (adductor) are TBD.
- Golden State Warriors: Damion Lee (contract) will be active.
- LA Clippers: Paul George (hamstring) is out.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Donte DiVincenzo (finger) and Wes Matthews (finger) are probable.
- New Orleans Pelicans: Jrue Holiday (back) and Kenrich Williams (back) are out. JJ Redick (hamstring) is questionable. Brandon Ingram (knee), Derrick Favors (hamstring) and Jahlil Okafor (back) are probable.
- New York Knicks: Dennis Smith Jr. (oblique) remains out. Marcus Morris (neck) and Frank Ntilikina (groin) are questionable. Mitchell Robinson (toe) and Reggie Bullock (neck) are probable.
- Orlando Magic: Evan Fournier (quad), DJ Augustin (knee) and Michael Carter-Williams (shoulder) are TBD.
- Phoenix Suns: Kelly Oubre (concussion) is out. Ricky Rubio (personal) is not on the injury report.
- Utah Jazz: Nothing new.