Tuesday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups and Injury News
Photo credit: Jasen Vinlove-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Terry Rozier
- See projected NBA starting lineups and injury news for Tuesday's five-game slate, including the status of Celtics PG Kyrie Irving.
- For news and lineup updates in real time, visit the FantasyLabs link below.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Tuesday’s five-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 5:45 p.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Tuesday, Feb. 12
- Atlanta Hawks: Nothing new.
- Boston Celtics: Kyrie Irving (knee) is out.
- Golden State Warriors: Draymond Green (knee) and Andre Iguodala (hamstring) are questionable.
- Los Angeles Lakers: LeBron James (load management) is probable. Tyson Chandler (toe) and Mike Muscala (ankle) are questionable. Josh Hart (tendinitis) is out.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Kyle Anderson (shoulder) is out. Mike Conley (illness) is questionable. Jonas Valanciunas is hopeful to make his debut.
- New Orleans Pelicans: Elfrid Payton (ankle) is questionable. Jahlil Okafor (ankle) is not on the injury report.
- Orlando Magic: Wes Iwundu (head contusion) is questionable.
- Philadelphia 76ers: Nothing new.
- San Antonio Spurs: Rudy Gay (ankle) says he’ll play. Lonnie Walker (ankle) is questionable. Derrick White (heel) remains out.
- Utah Jazz: Nothing new.