Photo credit: Jasen Vinlove-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Tyreke Evans
- See projected NBA starting lineups for Tuesday night's five-game slate, including how the Indiana Pacers will look without Victor Oladipo.
- For news and lineup updates in real time, visit the FantasyLabs link below.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each team for Tuesday’s five-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Tuesday, Dec. 4
- Chicago Bulls: Nothing new.
- Dallas Mavericks: Dennis Smith Jr. (wrist, tooth), Luka Doncic (hip), J.J. Barea (mouth), Dwight Powell (knee), Maxi Kleber (knee) and Salah Mejri (knee) are all questionable.
- Indiana Pacers: Victor Oladipo (knee) is out indefinitely.
- Miami Heat: Goran Dragic (knee) is out. Rodney McGruder (ankle) and James Johnson (illness) are questionable. Tyler Johnson (hamstring) and Derrick Jones Jr. (hamstring) are probable.
- Orlando Magic: Nothing new.
- Phoenix Suns: Devin Booker (hamstring) is without a timetable for return. T.J. Warren (ankle) is doubtful.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Evan Turner (Achilles) is probable.
- Sacramento Kings: Marvin Bagley (back) is a game-time decision.
- San Antonio Spurs: Marco Belinelli (neck) is probable.
- Utah Jazz: Nothing new.