Tuesday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups & Injury News
Photo credit: Bart Young/NBAE via Getty Images. Pictured: Jamal Murray
- Below you'll find injury news and projected starting lineups for Tuesday's NBA slate, including the latest on Anthony Davis, Jamal Murray and more.
- Visit the embedded FantasyLabs link for real-time news and updates.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Tuesday’s four-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the NBA Labs Insiders tool.
Last updated at 9 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Tuesday, February 4
- Charlotte Hornets: Devonte’ Graham – Terry Rozier – Miles Bridges – PJ Washington – Cody Zeller
- Denver Nuggets: Jamal Murray – Gary Harris – Will Barton – Jerami Grant – Nikola Jokic
- Houston Rockets: Austin Rivers – James Harden – Eric Gordon – Danuel House – PJ Tucker
- LA Lakers: LeBron James – Avery Bradley – Danny Green – Anthony Davis – JaVale McGee
- Milwaukee Bucks: Eric Bledsoe – Wes Matthews – Khris Middleton – Giannis Antetokounmpo – Brook Lopez
- New Orleans Pelicans: Lonzo Ball – Jrue Holiday – Brandon Ingram – Zion Williamson – Derrick Favors
- Portland Trail Blazers: Damian Lillard – CJ McCollum – Trevor Ariza – Carmelo Anthony – Hassan Whiteside
- San Antonio Spurs: Dejounte Murray – Bryn Forbes – DeMar DeRozan – Trey Lyles – LaMarcus Aldridge
- Charlotte Hornets: PJ Washington (ankle) is TBD.
- Denver Nuggets: Michael Porter Jr. (ankle), Paul Millsap (knee) and Mason Plumlee (foot) remain out. Jamal Murray (ankle) is questionable.
- Houston Rockets: Clint Capela (heel) is out. Russell Westbrook (thumb) is doubtful. Austin Rivers (illness) is not on the injury report.
- LA Lakers: Anthony Davis (shoulder) and Alex Caruso (neck) are probable.
- Milwaukee Bucks: George Hill (hamstring) remains out. Pat Connaughton (ankle) is probable.
- New Orleans Pelicans: Nothing new.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Nothing new.
- San Antonio Spurs: Nothing new.