Wednesday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups & Injury News
Photo credit: Trevor Ruszkowski-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Mike Conley
- Below you'll find injury news and projected starting lineups for Wednesday's NBA slate, including the latest on Mike Conley, Marcus Smart, D'Angelo Russell and more.
- Visit the embedded FantasyLabs link for real-time news and updates.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Wednesday’s 10-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated at 11 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Wednesday, December 4
- Atlanta Hawks: Trae Young – DeAndre Bembry – Cam Reddish – Jabari Parker – Damian Jones
- Boston Celtics: Kemba Walker – Jaylen Brown – Jayson Tatum – Semi Ojeleye – Daniel Theis
- Brooklyn Nets: Spencer Dinwiddie – Garrett Temple – Joe Harris – Taurean Prince – Jarrett Allen
- Charlotte Hornets: Devonte’ Graham – Terry Rozier – Miles Bridges – PJ Washington – Bismack Biyombo
- Chicago Bulls: Tomas Satoransky – Kris Dunn – Zach LaVine – Lauri Markkanen – Wendell Carter Jr.
- Dallas Mavericks: Luka Doncic – Tim Hardaway Jr. – Dorian Finney-Smith – Kristaps Porzingis – Dwight Powell
- Detroit Pistons: Bruce Brown – Luke Kennard – Tony Snell – Blake Griffin – Andre Drummond
- Golden State Warriors: D’Angelo Russell – Glenn Robinson III – Eric Paschall – Draymond Green – Willie Cauley-Stein
- Indiana Pacers: Malcolm Brogdon – Jeremy Lamb – TJ Warren – Domantas Sabonis – Myles Turner
- LA Lakers: LeBron James – Kentavious Caldwell-Pope – Danny Green – Anthony Davis – JaVale McGee
- Memphis Grizzlies: Tyus Jones – Dillon Brooks – Jae Crowder – Jaren Jackson Jr. – Jonas Valanciunas
- Miami Heat: Kendrick Nunn – Jimmy Butler – Duncan Robinson – Bam Adebayo – Meyers Leonard
- Milwaukee Bucks: Eric Bledsoe – Wes Matthews – Khris Middleton – Giannis Antetokounmpo – Brook Lopez
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Andrew Wiggins – Jarrett Culver – Treveon Graham – Robert Covington – Karl-Anthony Towns
- OKC Thunder: Chris Paul – Shai Gilgeous-Alexander – Terrance Ferguson – Danilo Gallinari – Steven Adams
- Orlando Magic: Markelle Fultz – Evan Fournier – Aaron Gordon – Jonathan Isaac – Khem Birch
- Phoenix Suns: Ricky Rubio – Devin Booker – Kelly Oubre – Dario Saric – Frank Kaminsky
- Portland Trail Blazers: Damian Lillard – CJ McCollum – Rodney Hood – Carmelo Anthony – Hassan Whiteside
- Sacramento Kings: Cory Joseph – Buddy Hield – Harrison Barnes – Nemanja Bjelica – Richaun Holmes
- Utah Jazz: Donovan Mitchell – Royce O’Neale – Bojan Bogdanovic – Jeff Green – Rudy Gobert
- Atlanta Hawks: Allen Crabbe (knee) is out. De’Andre Hunter (finger) is doubtful. Kevin Huerter (shoulder) and Chandler Parsons (illness) are questionable.
- Boston Celtics: Marcus Smart (illness) is doubtful.
- Brooklyn Nets: Kyrie Irving (shoulder) remains out.
- Charlotte Hornets: Nicolas Batum (hand) is probable.
- Chicago Bulls: Chandler Hutchison (shoulder) is doubtful.
- Dallas Mavericks: Nothing new.
- Detroit Pistons: Nothing new.
- Golden State Warriors: D’Angelo Russell (thumb) is questionable.
- Indiana Pacers: JaKarr Sampson (back) is doubtful.
- LA Lakers: Nothing new.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Kyle Anderson (heel) and Jonas Valanciunas (illness) are questionable. Ja Morant (back) and Brandon Clarke (oblique) remain out.
- Miami Heat: Goran Dragic (groin) is out.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Sterling Brown (AC joint) is questionable. Brook Lopez (back) is probable.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Jake Layman (toe) is out. Shabazz Napier (hamstring) is probable.
- OKC Thunder: Nothing new.
- Orlando Magic: Nothing new.
- Phoenix Suns: Aron Baynes (calf) is out. Ricky Rubio (hand) and Cheick Diallo (illness) are probable.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Gary Trent Jr. (hamstring) is TBD.
- Sacramento Kings: Bogdan Bogdanovic (hamstring) is questionable.
- Utah Jazz: Mike Conley (hamstring) is out.