Wednesday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups & Injury News
Jacob Kupferman/Getty Images. Pictured: Kemba Walker
- Below you'll find injury news and projected starting lineups for Wednesday's NBA slate, including the latest on Kemba Walker, Derrick Rose and more.
- Visit the embedded FantasyLabs link for real-time news and updates.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Wednesday’s nine-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the NBA Labs Insiders tool.
Last updated at 9:30 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Wednesday, February 5
- Atlanta Hawks: Trae Young – Kevin Huerter – De’Andre Hunter – John Collins – Bruno Fernando
- Boston Celtics: Kemba Walker – Jaylen Brown – Jayson Tatum – Gordon Hayward – Enes Kanter
- Brooklyn Nets: Spencer Dinwiddie – Caris LeVert – Joe Harris – Taurean Prince – Jarrett Allen
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Darius Garland – Collin Sexton – Cedi Osman – Kevin Love – Tristan Thompson
- Dallas Mavericks: Jalen Brunson – Tim Hardaway Jr. – Dorian Finney-Smith – Maxi Kleber – Kristaps Porzingis
- Denver Nuggets: Jamal Murray – Gary Harris – Torrey Craig – Will Barton – Nikola Jokic
- Detroit Pistons: Reggie Jackson – Bruce Brown – Tony Snell – Sekou Doumbouya – Andre Drummond
- Golden State Warriors: D’Angelo Russell – Damion Lee – Glenn Robinson III – Draymond Green – Marquese Chriss
- Indiana Pacers: Malcolm Brogdon – Aaron Holiday – Jeremy Lamb – Domantas Sabonis – Myles Turner
- LA Clippers: Patrick Beverley – Kawhi Leonard – Paul George – Maurice Harkless – Ivica Zubac
- Memphis Grizzlies: Ja Morant – Dillon Brooks – Jae Crowder – Jaren Jackson Jr. – Jonas Valanciunas
- Miami Heat: Kendrick Nunn – Duncan Robinson – Jimmy Butler – Bam Adebayo – Kelly Olynyk
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Jarrett Culver – Josh Okogie – Andrew Wiggins – Naz Reid – Karl-Anthony Towns
- OKC Thunder: Chris Paul – Shai Gilgeous-Alexander – Luguentz Dort – Danilo Gallinari – Steven Adams
- Orlando Magic: Markelle Fultz – Evan Fournier – Aaron Gordon – Khem Birch – Nikola Vucevic
- Phoenix Suns: Ricky Rubio – Devin Booker – Kelly Oubre – Mikal Bridges – Deandre Ayton
- Toronto Raptors: Kyle Lowry – Fred VanVleet – OG Anunoby – Pascal Siakam – Serge Ibaka
- Utah Jazz: Mike Conley – Donovan Mitchell – Joe Ingles – Bojan Bogdanovic – Rudy Gobert
- Atlanta Hawks: DeAndre Bembry (hand) and Cam Reddish (concussion) are out. Kevin Huerter (adductor) and Trae Young (elbow, ankle) are probable. De’Andre Hunter (ankle) and Bruno Fernando (calf) are questionable. Evan Turner was traded.
- Boston Celtics: Daniel Theis (ankle) is out. Kemba Walker (knee) and Marcus Smart (quad) are questionable. Gordon Hayward (calf) and Enes Kanter (hip) are probable.
- Brooklyn Nets: Kyrie Irving (knee) remains out.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Tristan Thompson (quad) is questionable. Brandon Knight (knee) is not on the injury report.
- Dallas Mavericks: Luka Doncic (ankle) and Seth Curry (knee) remain out. JJ Barea (ankle) is questionable.
- Denver Nuggets: Paul Millsap (knee) and Mason Plumlee (foot) remain out. Jerami Grant (ankle) is unlikely to play. Michael Porter Jr. (ankle) is TBD. Juancho Hernangomez and Malik Beasley were traded.
- Detroit Pistons: Derrick Rose (adductor) and Svi Mykhailiuk (hip) are out. Markieff Morris (illness) is questionable.
- Golden State Warriors: D’Angelo Russell (quad) is not on the injury report.
- Indiana Pacers: TJ Warren (concussion) is out.
- LA Clippers: Nothing new.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Jonas Valanciunas (knee) is questionable.
- Miami Heat: Tyler Herro (ankle) and Meyers Leonard (ankle) are out.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Allen Crabbe (patella) is doubtful. Robert Covington, Shabazz Napier, Noah Vonleh and Keita-Bates Diop were traded.
- OKC Thunder: Terrance Ferguson (personal) is available to play.
- Orlando Magic: Khem Birch (back) is questionable.
- Phoenix Suns: Dario Saric (ankle), Tyler Johnson (knee) and Ty Jerome (calf) are out.
- Toronto Raptors: Marc Gasol (hamstring) is out. Rondae Hollis-Jefferson (ankle) is questionable.
- Utah Jazz: Tony Bradley (knee) is not on the injury report.