Wednesday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups and Injury News
Photo credit: Jerome Miron-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Dennis Smith Jr.
- See projected NBA starting lineups and injury news for Wednesday's eight-game slate.
- For news and lineup updates in real time, visit the FantasyLabs link below.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Wednesday’s eight-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 4 p.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Wednesday, Jan. 16
- Boston Celtics: Marcus Smart (illness) and Aron Baynes (hand) are both expected to play. Kyrie Irving (quad) is not listed on injury report.
- Brooklyn Nets: Jared Dudley (hamstring) and Allen Crabbe (knee) are out. Shabazz Napier (hamstring) is questionable. Rondae Hollis-Jefferson (adductor) is probable.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Nothing new.
- Dallas Mavericks: Dennis Smith Jr. (illness) is questionable.
- Detroit Pistons: Zaza Pachulia (leg) is questionable.
- Golden State Warriors: Nothing new.
- Houston Rockets: Eric Gordon (knee) is likely to play. Chris Paul (hamstring), Clint Capela (thumb) and Brandon Knight (knee) are out.
- Los Angeles Clippers: Nothing new.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Nothing new.
- Milwaukee Bucks: George Hill (ribs) is probable.
- New Orleans Pelicans: Nothing new.
- Orlando Magic: Mo Bamba (foot) is closer to doubtful.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Maurice Harkless (knee) and Damian Lillard (hand) are questionable.
- San Antonio Spurs: Marco Belinelli (knee) and Rudy Gay (wrist) are available to play.
- Toronto Raptors: OG Anunoby (personal) is out. Fred VanVleet (thigh) will play. C.J. Miles (hip) is questionable.
- Utah Jazz: Ricky Rubio (hamstring), Dante Exum (ankle), Raul Neto (groin) and Thabo Sefolosha (hamstring) remain out.