Wednesday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups and Injury News
Photo credit: Reinhold Matay-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Andrew Wiggins
- See projected NBA starting lineups and injury news for Wednesday's 11-game slate, including the status of Wolves wing Andrew Wiggins.
- For news and lineup updates in real time, visit the FantasyLabs link below.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Wednesday’s 11-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 5 p.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Wednesday, Feb. 13
- Boston Celtics: Kyrie Irving (knee) and Terry Rozier (illness) are out.
- Brooklyn Nets: Treveon Graham (personal) and Rodions Kurucs (elbow) are out. DeMarre Carroll is not on the injury report.
- Chicago Bulls: Kris Dunn (back) is questionable.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Kevin Love (rest) is out. Cedi Osman (ankle) and Ante Zizic (back) are available to play.
- Dallas Mavericks: Nothing new.
- Denver Nuggets: Gary Harris (adductor) is out. Isaiah Thomas (hip) will make his debut. Tyler Lydon (concussion) is questionable.
- Detroit Pistons: Nothing new.
- Golden State Warriors: DeMarcus Cousins (rest) and Shaun Livingston (rest) are out. Andre Iguodala (load management) is questionable.
- Houston Rockets: James Harden (shoulder) is not on the injury report. Austin Rivers (elbow) is out.
- Indiana Pacers: Nothing new.
- Los Angeles Clippers: Nothing new.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Mike Conley (illness) will play. Kyle Anderson (shoulder) is out.
- Miami Heat: Dwyane Wade (illness) is questionable.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Nikola Mirotic (calf) is out.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Andrew Wiggins (illness) is questionable. Derrick Rose (ankle) is probable. Tyus Jones (ankle) is doubtful.
- New York Knicks: Emmanuel Mudiay (shoulder) is doubtful. Frank Ntilikina (groin) remains out.
- Philadelphia 76ers: Furkan Korkmaz (knee) is questionable.
- Phoenix Suns: Tyler Johnson (ankle) is questionable. T.J. Warren (ankle) and De’Anthony Melton (ankle) remain out.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Nothing new.
- Sacramento Kings: Nothing new.
- Toronto Raptors: Kawhi Leonard (knee) is out. Fred VanVleet (thumb) is out 5 weeks.
- Washington Wizards: Tomas Satoransky (personal) is questionable.