$10,000 in Prizes: FanDuel’s Table Tennis Betting Tournament
02 February 2020, Saxony-Anhalt, Magdeburg: Table tennis: German Open, men’s, singles, semi-finals, Ma (China) – Ovtcharov (Germany). Dimitrij Ovtcharov in action. Photo: Swen Pförtner/dpa (Photo by Swen Pförtner/picture alliance via Getty Images)
You know the Westgate SuperContest? Think that, except less money and instead of football, it’s ping pong.
That’s right, folks. FanDuel is running a table tennis betting tournament that lasts through May 11th featuring a prize pool of $10,000 worth of bonus money, with the winner getting $3,500. If you’re new to FanDuel, click here to sign up for an account.
You can bet on as many table tennis matches as you’d like and will get points for each win. And trust me, if you haven’t seen these table tennis slates, there are plenty of bets that can be made all day, every day.
An on-site leaderboard throughout the tourney will help you see where you stand. There’s surely some strategy to be had here, as you’ll get more points the longer the odds are — but remember, you still have to win the bets.
Here are all of the details:
- Takes place from April 27 through May 11
- Click here to sign up if you’re new to FanDuel Sportsbook. All participants must opt-in to promotion to participate (can access it via the promos page or the promo carousel)
- Must be in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Indiana or West Virginia when placing bets.
- You will earn points for each winning table tennis wager you place throughout the tournament (must settle between 12:00 a.m. ET on April 27 and 11:59 p.m. ET on May 11 to qualify.
- Each eligible wager must be $5 or more
- You cannot bet the same player more than once in a given match, so make sure you lock in the bet amount you want on the first wager.
- Conflicting bets are ineligible. For example, if you bet both sides of an outcome (bet on both Player A and Player B on the moneyline), only your first placed wager will count
- You must bet the regular match line for the purposes of the contest. You cannot take advantage of any odds boosts are ineligible.
- You can place as many eligible wagers as you want throughout the promo period
- Wagers must have odds of -199 or longer to earn points, meaning anything a bet that’s -205 or -250 or -400 is ineligible to receive points for the contest. The longer the odds, the more points a winning wager earns (the full details are spelled out on the promo page)
- At the end of the tournament, the top-50 cumulative point-earners will get a bonus in the form of site credit based on their final position on the leaderboard. The grand prize is $3,500, second place is $2,000 and third place is $1,000. The entire prize pool of $10,000 will be split among the top-50 based on ranking (details spelled out on the promo page).
- Each person is only eligible to receive one promotion bonus