What a beautiful Saturday in sports we have on tap!
- Four college bowl games
- Two NFL games
- Numerous NBA games
Since you’ll be watching — and most certainly betting — well, all of them, we’re throwing a big prop contest together, giving away $100 and an Action Network hat to the winner.
Here’s the lowdown:
Saturday Bowl, NFL & NBA Prop Contest: How to Enter
2. Create your free account
3. Click “Enter Now” at the top of the “Today” screen
4. Make your picks
5. Click Submit
If you answer the most prop questions correctly, you’ll win your share of $100 and an Action Network hat!
Saturday Bowl, NFL & NBA Prop Contest: Questions
To win your share of the $100 prize, simply fill out the following 10 props in the app:
- CFB: Will Army have more rushing yards than Houston has passing yards?
- NFL: Will Derrick Henry rush for 75 yards or more and a TD vs. Redskins?
- CFB: Will Anthony Johnson (BUF) score a TD vs. Troy?
- NBA: What will be the result of the Mavericks-Warriors game?
(Mavericks win, Warriors win by 1-10 pts, Warriors win by 11-20 pts, Warriors win by 21 pts or more)
- NBA/NFL: Will Joel Embiid score more points vs. Raptors than Philip Rivers has completions vs. Ravens?
- NBA: Will Russell Westbrook record a triple-double vs. Jazz
- NFL: How many rushing yards will Lamar Jackson have?
(25 or fewer, 26-50, 51-75, 76-100, 101 or more)
- CFB/NBA/NFL: Which will be a higher total?
(Army points, James Harden points, Points scored by BAL-LAC winner, 2+ tie)
- CFB: Which Saturday bowl game will have the highest combined score??
(Memphis-Wake Forest, Houston-Army, Buffalo-Troy, Hawaii-LA Tech, 2+ games tie with most)
- CFB: How many total points will Hawaii score vs. LA Tech?
(14 or fewer, 15-24, 25-34, 35-44, 45 or more)
Tiebreaker: How many total passing yards will Redskins QB Josh Johnson have vs. Titans?
What are you waiting for?! Enter now for your chance to win $100!