Win $250 in Cash: Enter Our FREE Game Of Thrones Season 8, Episode 2 Props Contest
One down, five to go. Episode 2 of Season 8 of Game of Thrones has arrived! To celebrate the final season, we are running a props contest all around episode 2 Sunday night.
Our prop contest is 100% free to enter and we’re giving away $250 to the winner.
Here’s the lowdown:
Game of Thrones Episode 2 Props Contest: How to Enter
2. Create your free account
3. Click “Enter Now” at the top of the “Today” screen
4. Make your picks by 9:00 p.m. ET on Sunday, April 21st
5. Click Submit
If you answer the most prop questions correctly, you’ll win your share of $250!
Game of Thrones Episode 2 Props Contest: Questions
- Who will be the first named character shown on screen in Season 8, Episode 2?
(Jamie Lannister, Night King, Euron Greyjoy, Tormund, Other)
- Which of these characters will appear on screen first in the episode?
(Arya Stark, Sansa Stark, Jon Snow, Bran Stark)
- How long into the episode will we first see the Night King on camera?
(0:01-10:59, 11:00-21:59, 22:00-32:59, 33:00-43:59, 44:00-end (or no appearance))
- Which character will be shown on screen first: the Mountain or the Hound?
- Will we see the Golden Company (or their leader Harry Strickland) on screen during the episode?
- Will Arya Stark kill anyone during the episode?
- Will Cersei drink wine during the episode?
- Will Melisandre appear on screen?
- How many Greyjoys — Theon, Yara, and/or Euron — will die in the episode?
(0, 1, 2, 3)
- Which of these characters will be shown on screen last in the episode?
(Daenarys Targaryen or Jon Snow, Night King, Tyrion Lannister, Bronn)
Tiebreaker: How many millions of Americans will watch the Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 2 according to TV by the Numbers
What are you waiting for?! Enter now for your chance to win $250!