Rickie Fowler 2019 Masters Betting Odds, Preview: The Best Putter on Tour?
Jasen Vinlove, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Rickie Fowler
Rickie Fowler 2019 Masters Odds, DFS Pricing
- Odds to win: +1600
- DFS pricing: $9,700 Draftkings; $11,400 FanDuel
- Masters history (2014-18): T-5, T-12, T-69, T-11, 2
- Tee times: 11:15 a.m. ET Thursday; 2:00 p.m. ET Friday
The Masters is the first chance for Rickie to shed the “best player without a Major” title that was passed to him after Sergio Garcia slipped on the Green Jacket two years ago.
Fowler has made a habit of putting himself in contention at Majors, especially at Augusta, where he has four top-12 finishes in the past five years.
I look for Rickie once again to be in contention this year because of one aspect of his game: Putting. He has become arguably the best putter on the PGA Tour, and no other course provides a bigger advantage to putters than Augusta National. If you’re looking to roll the dice on someone with at least +1000 odds, Rickie is the best value in that price range.
Rickie Fowler Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Rickie Fowler ranks among the other 84 Masters competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: T6
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 23
- Long-Term Putts Per Round: T26
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 18
- Course Adj Rd Score: T12
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 16
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 36