Charles Howell III 2019 U.S. Open Betting Odds, Preview: Can He Make the Cut?
John David Mercer-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Charles Howell
Charles Howell III 2019 U.S. Open Odds
- Odds to Win U.S. Open: 150-1
- DFS Pricing: $6,900 DraftKings; $8,500 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 4:03 p.m. ET Thursday; 10:18 a.m. ET Friday
Howell hasn’t finished inside the top 15 since March and missed three cuts in four events. He’s usually steady and reliable, but that aspect of his game has eluded him over the past couple months.
He also hasn’t played Pebble Beach since 2009. That leads me to believe there’s something about the place that doesn’t fit his eye. Maybe it’s just the pro/am format, but either way, I don’t see a reason to back him this week.
Charles Howell III Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Charles Howell III ranks among the other 164 U.S. Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 28
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 95
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 67
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 32
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 58