Corey Conners 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds, Preview: Ride the Recent Wave?
Rob Schumacher, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Corey Conners
Corey Conners 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds
- Odds to Win PGA Championship: 250-1
- DFS Pricing: $6,800 (DraftKings); $8,400 (FanDuel)
- Tee Times: 2 p.m. ET (Thursday); 8:35 a.m. ET (Friday)
One of the best stories of this PGA Tour season was Conners getting into the Valero Texas Open via Monday qualifying — in a playoff, no less — then winning the tourney, clinching the final spot in the Masters and making the cut in Augusta.
He’ll have more time to prep for this one, but without riding that wave of adrenaline, it’s tough to believe the Canadian is much more than a guy who can potentially just make the cut.
Corey Conners Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Corey Conners ranks among the other 160 PGA Championship competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 104
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 7
- Long-Term Driving Distance: 57
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 45
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 28
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 6