Jason Dufner 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds, Preview: Bank on More Magic?
Dennis Schneidler, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Jason Dufner
Jason Dufner 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds
- Odds to Win PGA Championship: 150-1
- DFS Pricing: $6,700 (DraftKings), $9,700 (FanDuel)
- Tee Times: 7:40 a.m. ET (Thursday); 1:05 p.m. ET (Friday)
Dufner was nowhere to be found in 2019 until a solid week randomly at Quail Hollow. I’m not going to bet him at a major. He’s just been too up-and-down — his T4 at Quail was his first top-20 finish since May 2018. But if he has another good result, he’s worth a look at Colonial the week after the PGA, assuming he’s in the field.
Jason Dufner Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Jason Dufner ranks among the other 160 PGA Championship competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 98
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 102
- Long-Term Driving Distance: 100
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 53
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 96
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 62