Jon Rahm 2019 U.S. Open Betting Odds, Preview: Will Rahm Finally Break Through?
Michael Madrid-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Jon Rahm
Jon Rahm 2019 U.S. Open Odds
- Odds to Win U.S. Open: 25-1
- DFS Pricing: $9,200 DraftKings; $11,200 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 10:51 a.m. ET Thursday; 4:36 p.m. ET Friday
There are signs that this year’s U.S. Open will be an old-school edition of the event, one where precision players can prevail. If instead it follows the recent trend of powerful hitters blasting the ball off the tee and strong-arming shots out of the rough, Rahm could be next in line to fulfill his promise as a future major champion. I’ve disagreed with popular sentiment that he needs to reel in his on-course tantrums, but that will admittedly be more of a concern this week, when the toughest setup of the year can lead to increasingly mind-numbing frustrations.
Jon Rahm Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Jon Rahmranks among the other 164 U.S. Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 10
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 85
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 107
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 19
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 43