Russell Knox 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds, Preview: Can He Be a Wild Card?
Credit: Stephen Spillman-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Russell Knox plays his at Austin Country Club.
Russell Knox 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds
- Odds to Win PGA Championship: 250-1
- DFS Pricing: $6,700 (DraftKings); $8,300 (FanDuel)
- Tee Times: 8:02 a.m. ET (Thursday); 1:27 p.m. ET (Friday)
Prior to last month’s RBC Heritage, Knox had made the cut in every start this season — then proceeded to MC at Harbour Town, on a course which should suit his game perfectly.
Keep that in mind just in case the opposite happens this week, a title contention on a Bethpage track that shouldn’t play to his strengths.
Russell Knox Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Russell Knox ranks among the other 160 PGA Championship competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 42
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 30
- Long-Term Driving Distance: 117
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 79
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 54
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 32