Tiger Woods 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds, Preview: The One Tiger Bet to Make
Credit: Michael Madrid-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Tiger Woods.
Tiger Woods 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds
- Odds to Win PGA Championship: 9-1
- DFS Pricing: $11,300 (DraftKings), $11,700 (FanDuel)
- Tee Times: 8:24 a.m. ET (Thursday); 1:49 p.m. ET (Friday)
After winning the Masters, Woods is the betting favorite for the PGA Championship, but my numbers put Dustin Johnson and Rory McIlroy ahead of him for sure. If Justin Thomas was fully healthy, I’d pick him ahead of Tiger, too.
Woods has won the U.S. Open at Bethpage, so there’s really not going to be value on him in any format. I’ve gone the other way and dabbled a little in him not winning another major in 2019 at -300 and -350. Considering McIlroy is -700 for the same best and is at least equally as likely as Tiger to win a major, I think there’s some value in a Tiger fade.
Tiger Woods Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Tiger Woods ranks among the other 160 PGA Championship competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 3
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 49
- Long-Term Driving Distance: 43
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 1
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 7
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 8