Tommy Fleetwood 2019 British Open Betting Odds, Preview: Hasn’t Impressed at This Event
Credit: Rob Schumacher-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Tommy Fleetwood
Tommy Fleetwood British Open Odds
- Odds to Win British Open: 25-1
- DFS Pricing: $9,700 DraftKings; $10,900 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 7:53 a.m. ET Thursday; 2:52 a.m. ET Friday
Myth: Fleetwood has been knocking on the door at The Open and he’s finally ready to turn one of those title contentions into a victory.
Reality: He’s missed the cut in three of five career starts and never finished inside the top-10, with last year’s T-12 being his best result.
None of that means he can’t win, of course, as the Englishman is a proven commodity at this style of golf, his superb Dunhill Links record as evidence. Other than a Northern Irishman, he’s amongst the more popular potential champions.
Tommy Fleetwood British Open Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Tommy Fleetwood ranks among the other 139 top British Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 9
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 8
- Long-Term Driving Accuracy: 30
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 34
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 41
- Total Driving: 17
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 34