Caesars Promo Code: Get $250 FREE on Uber Eats By Betting on March Madness w/ Code ACTIONEAT!
Jared C. Tilton/Getty Images.
March Madness continues today! Which game are you eying on the second day of the NCAA Tournament slate? We’ll see Michigan State take on Davidson, Purdue match up with Yale, and LSU plays Iowa State. With all the college basketball action going on, you’ll definitely want to be watching … or at least betting at Caesars Sportsbook.
Don’t have an account at Caesars yet? No worries, today is the perfect day to sign up: They’re giving new users (Illinois included) a FREE $250 Uber Eats gift card! That’s right — you don’t even have to make yourself lunch or dinner when you’re watching the First Round of the NCAA Tournament. Just register at Caesars, make a deposit of $50+, and bet at least $50 in cash bets before the promotional period is over. To redeem this offer, make sure you use the code ACTIONEAT when you make that first deposit. Then you’re locked in, and once you bet at least $50 total you’ll receive an Uber Eats gift card worth $250!
Again, be sure to either use the links on this page or use code ACTIONEAT, or else you won’t be eligible for these offers.
Caesars Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Louisiana, New York, Michigan, New Jersey, Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Tennessee, Indiana, West Virginia, and Virginia — is offering new users in all of its states a $250 Uber Eats gift card!
Already have Caesars? No problem: See offers at more sportsbooks for all sports right here and New York-specific offers here.
Best Caesars Promo Codes for Friday’s College Basketball Schedule, the NBA and More
Caesars is one of the fastest growing brands in the new sports betting industry, and for good reason: They’re one of the most generous sportsbooks to new and existing users, as shown by this offer. Not many places are giving away $250 in free food delivery!
Here’s how the promotion works: Sign up using the link on this page and with code ACTIONEAT, deposit at least $50 (you won’t need a deposit code), and bet at least $50 at Caesars Sportsbook (and you don’t have to bet all $50 at once). You’re done! That’s all you have to do: You’ll get the Uber Eats gift card emailed to you within a week of your qualifying bets settling.
If you want to bet the First Round of March Madness, here are all of the matchups on Friday:
- No. 10 Loyola Chicago vs. No. 7 Ohio State, Friday at 12:15 p.m. ET
- No. 15 Jacksonville State vs. No. 2 Auburn, Friday at 12:40 p.m. ET
- No. 14 Montana State vs. No. 2 Texas Tech, Friday at 1:45 p.m. ET
- No. 3 Purdue vs. No. 14 Yale, Friday at 2:00 p.m. ET
- No. 2 Villanova vs. No. 15 Delaware, Friday at 2:45 p.m. ET
- No. 10 Miami (FL) vs. No. 7 USC, Friday at 3:10 p.m. ET
- No. 11 Notre Dame vs. No. 6 Alabama, Friday at 4:15 p.m. ET
- No. 11 Virginia Tech vs. No. 6 Texas, Friday at 4:30 p.m. ET
- No. 13 Chattanooga vs. No. 4 Illinois, Friday at 6:50 p.m. ET
- No. 15 Cal St. Fullerton vs. No. 2 Duke, Friday at 7:10 p.m. ET
- No. 11 Iowa State vs. No. 6 LSU, Friday at 7:20 p.m. ET
- No. 16 Wright State vs. No. 1 Arizona, Friday at 7:27 p.m. ET
- No. 12 UAB vs. No. 5 Houston, Friday at 9:20 p.m. ET
- No. 7 Michigan State vs. No. 10 Davidson, Friday at 9:40 p.m. ET
- No. 14 Colgate vs. No. 3 Wisconsin, Friday at 9:50 p.m. ET
- No. 9 TCU vs. No. 8 Seton Hall, Friday at 9:57 p.m. ET
If you’re looking to bet the NBA instead, here’s tonight’s slate:
- Dallas Mavericks at Philadelphia 76ers, Friday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Memphis Grizzlies at Atlanta Hawks, Friday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Washington Wizards at New York Knicks, Friday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Portland Trail Blazers at Brooklyn Nets, Friday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Lakers at Toronto Raptors, Friday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Denver Nuggets at Cleveland Cavaliers, Friday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Oklahoma City Thunder at Miami Heat, Friday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Denver Nuggets at Cleveland Cavaliers, Friday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Indiana Pacers at Houston Rockets, Friday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- New Orleans Pelicans at San Antonio Spurs, Friday at 8:30 p.m. ET
- L.A. Clippers at Utah Jazz, Friday at 9:00 p.m. ET
- Chicago Bulls at Phoenix Suns, Friday at 10:00 p.m. ET
- Boston Celtics at Sacramento Kings, Friday at 10:00 p.m. ET
Caesars Odds Boosts and Offers for Friday, Mar. 18
The bonuses keep coming at Caesars, even after you’ve redeemed a new user promo. For example, you can score new boosted odds markets daily! Here are some available now:
- LSU 2022 Womens NCAA Tournament Winner: boosted to +8000 odds
- Alabama Crimson Tide 2022 Mens Tournament West Region Winner: boosted to +2400 odds
- Gonzaga, Kansas, LSU & Arizona Women’s Basketball All Win on 3/18 – 3/19: boosted to +475 odds
- Notre Dame, Houston & Davidson All Win on 3/18: boosted to +575 odds
- Mavericks, Hawks & Knicks All Win on 3/18: boosted to +800 odds
- Julius Randle & Kyle Kuzma Each Over 24.5 Points on 3/18: boosted to +475 odds
- Christian Wood, Mitchell Robinson & Robert Williams Each Over 9.5 Rebounds on 3/18: boosted to +475 odds
- Capitals Win in Regulation & Evgeny Kuznetsov Goal on 3/18: boosted to +650 odds
- Bruins Win in Regulation & Jake Debrusk Goal on 3/18: boosted to +475 odds
- Many more!
How would you rate this article?
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.