MIA @ CHI1:00 am • NBCS-CHI
Heat vs. Bulls Odds
Spread, Total, Moneyline
- Featured InsightThe Chicago Bulls have shot 44% (357/805) at home this season -- fifth-worst among NBA teams. The Miami Heat have allowed opponents to shoot 46% (320/698) on the road this season -- fifth-best among NBA defenses.
- Featured InsightThe Miami Heat have an eFG% of 44% in close and late situations this season -- second-worst among NBA teams. The Chicago Bulls have allowed an eFG% of 44% in close and late situations this season -- second-best among NBA defenses.
- Bulls are 0-5 in their last 5 games.
- Bulls are 0-5 in their last 5 games against the spread
- Bulls are 2-7 in their road games against the spread
- The totals have gone OVER in 4 of Bulls' last 5 games
- The totals have gone OVER in 5 of Bulls' 10 last games at home
Against the Spread (ATS) History
Jimmy Butler (ankle) trending toward playing Thursday.
Herro is out with ankle
Hampton is out with knee
Smith is out with knee
DeRozan is questionable with ankle
Zach LaVine (foot) out Thursday.
Ball is out with knee
Could not load odds
Heat vs. Bulls Team Totals