NBA Expert Picks: Our Staff’s Favorite Bets for Raptors-Pacers, 3 Other Wednesday Games
Photo credit: Jasen Vinlove-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Victor Oladipo
- Our experts offer their favorite NBA betting picks for Wednesday's 10-game slate.
- You'll find a number of intriguing betting angles, including historical trends, matchup analysis and why a certain Rocket has an enticing player prop.
There are 10 games on tap Wednesday night starting at 7 p.m. ET. That means there are plenty of betting opportunities in the marketplace.
Let’s dive into our experts’ four favorite wagers in the following games:
- Toronto Raptors at Indiana Pacers: 7 p.m. ET
- Houston Rockets at New York Knicks: 7:30 p.m. ET
- Atlanta Hawks at Chicago Bulls: 8 p.m. ET
- San Antonio Spurs at Philadelphia 76ers: 8 p.m. ET
Rob Perez: Under 225 in Spurs-76ers
The Sixers starters are going to sit out at some point. I promise you. I will take this to my grave.
Jimmy Butler’s got the wrist, Ben Simmons has an illness, Joel Embiid has the back. They just embarrassed James Harden on national television. If there’s ever a time to do it, it’s now after they got their fill of blood.
Even in the event they don’t, Davis Bertans (personal) is out for San Antonio; he’s their most important player.
No, not LaMarcus Aldridge, not DeMar DeRozan … the Spurs are almost +10 per 100 possessions with Davis on the floor and -2 with him off.
The reason why LaMarcus and DeRozan are able to put up the numbers they do is because the other team has to face-guard the deadliest 3-point shooter in the NBA 35 feet from the rim or he’s going to wet 3s that are so wet the net doesn’t even move.
The Spurs’ efficiency will suffer greatly without Bertans, and their 25th ranking in pace will finally rear its ugly head.