NBA Injury News & Projected Starting Lineups: Latest on Rockets, Pacers, More (Tuesday, Aug. 18)
Photo credit: Mike Ehrmann/Getty Images. Pictured: Russell Westbrook
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Tuesday’s four-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the NBA Labs Insiders tool.
Last updated Tuesday at 9:30 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Tuesday, August 18
- Houston Rockets: James Harden – Eric Gordon – Danuel House – Robert Covington – PJ Tucker
- Indiana Pacers: Malcolm Brogdon – Aaron Holiday – Victor Oladipo – TJ Warren – Myles Turner
- Los Angeles Lakers: LeBron James – Kentavious Caldwell-Pope – Danny Green – Anthony Davis – JaVale McGee
- Miami Heat: Goran Dragic – Jimmy Butler – Duncan Robinson – Jae Crowder – Bam Adebayo
- Milwaukee Bucks: Eric Bledsoe – Wes Matthews – Khris Middleton – Giannis Antetokounmpo – Brook Lopez
- Oklahoma City Thunder: Chris Paul – Shai Gilgeous-Alexander – Terrance Ferguson – Danilo Gallinari – Steven Adams
- Orlando Magic: Markelle Fultz – Evan Fournier – James Ennis – Aaron Gordon – Nikola Vucevic
- Portland Trail Blazers: Damian Lillard – CJ McCollum – Carmelo Anthony – Wenyen Gabriel – Jusuf Nurkic
- Houston Rockets: Russell Westbrook (quad) is out. Danuel House (toe) is not on the injury report.
- Indiana Pacers: TJ Warren (foot) is questionable.
- Los Angeles Lakers: Rajon Rondo (hand) is unlikely to play. Anthony Davis (knee) and LeBron James (groin) are probable.
- Miami Heat: Derrick Jones Jr. (neck) is questionable. Jae Crowder (knee) is not on the injury report.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Ersan Ilyasova (elbow) is out.
- Oklahoma City Thunder: Lu Dort (knee) is out.
- Orlando Magic: Michael Carter-Williams (foot) is doubtful. Aaron Gordon (hamstring) is questionable. Terrence Ross (personal) and Evan Fournier (illness) are not on the injury report.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Zach Collins (ankle) is out.