We have a huge 10-game slate in the association on Wednesday — including a nice national TV doubleheader (Raptors-Sixers and Lakers-Spurs) — so Rob Perez (aka @WorldWideWob) is throwing a party … a prop party.
Our prop contest is 100% free to enter and we’re giving away $1,000 to the winner.
Here’s the lowdown:
Wob’s Wednesday NBA Props Contest: How to Enter
2. Create your free account
3. Click “Enter Now” at the top of the “Today” screen
4. Make your picks
5. Click Submit
If you answer the most prop questions correctly, you’ll win your share of $1,000!
Wob’s Wednesday NBA Props Contest: Questions
1. Who will score the first point for the Sixers?
(Ben Simmons, Joel Embiid, Jimmy Butler, Other)
2. Kawhi Leonard combined steals and blocks: over/under 3.5
3. Will Joel Embiid make a 3-pointer in the first half?
4. What percentage will Kyle Lowry shoot from the field?
(Less than 35%, Between 35-39.9%, Between 40-44.9%, Between 45-49.9%, 50% or more)
5. Will the Sixers or Raptors score 35 points or more in a quarter?
6. What will be the distance of Ben Simmons’ longest field goal attempt: over/under 9.5 feet
7. LeBron James total missed free throws: over/under 2.5
8. Will LeBron James score more points vs. Spurs than Kawhi Leonard vs. Sixers?
9. Total words Gregg Popovich says in his first end of quarter interview: over/under 25.5
10. Which team will score the most first quarter points?
(Spurs, Lakers, Sixers, Raptors, 2+ teams tie)
Tiebreaker: How many combined points will the Spurs, Lakers, Sixers and Raptors score Wednesday night?
What are you waiting for?! Enter now for your chance to win $1,000!