Koerner’s Week 7 Fantasy Football Streaming Targets: QB, TE, Defense & Kicker
Brace Hemmelgarn-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Josh Allen
- If you're picking up a quarterback, tight end, defense or kicker to start in Week 7, this is the post for you.
- Sean Koerner's model projects player output for each position, and allows you to pick up top, most readily-available players to insert into your lineup.
- This week's targets include Buffalo Bills QB Josh Allen against the Miami Dolphins.
Don’t underestimate the value of streaming in fantasy.
Streaming quarterbacks, kickers and defenses each week allows you to take advantage of the best available options. And if you missed out on a high-caliber tight end in drafts, you can even stream that position with some success.
Each week I highlight the best streaming options at all four of those positions. Here’s how those recommendations would rank with each position through three weeks:
- Quarterback: QB11 (101 points)
- Tight End: TE20 (31.2 points)
- Kicker: K2 (64 points)
- Defense: DEF2 (89 points)
Now let’s dig into my top fantasy streaming options at quarterback, tight end, kicker and defense for Week 7.
UNLOCK THE ACTION EDGE
Become an Action EDGE member to see the rest of Sean Koerner's best streaming targets.START MY FREE TRIAL
Already an EDGE member? Sign In