Texans vs. Chiefs Betting Odds, Predictions & Picks (January 12, 2020)
Texans vs. Chiefs Betting Odds
- Texans Spread: +9.5
- Chiefs Spread: -9.5
- Texans Moneyline: +350
- Chiefs Moneyline: -450
- Over/Under: 51.5
- Time: 3:05 p.m. ET, CBS
The Kansas City Chiefs are a favorite against the Houston Texans in Week 2 of the 2019 NFL season.
Here are the betting trends, statistics, model predictions and picks you need to help wager on it.
Texans vs. Chiefs Model Prediction
The Chiefs have a 74% chance of winning this game, according to our NFL model. The true point spread is the Chiefs -9, giving slight value to Houston. The over/under in our model is projected at 49.3, giving slight value to the under.
The Chiefs are averaging 0.41 more yards per play than the Texans this season.
- Houston Texans are 3-6-1 ATS in the last 10 games
- Kansas City Chiefs are 7-2-1 ATS in the last 10 games
Betting Percentage Breakdown
As of January 11th, 44% of bets are on the Texans +9.5.
The game total is 51.5 and 55% of bets are on the over.
Get real-time betting percentages for every NFL game here.
Texans vs. Chiefs Betting Picks
- Sean Zerillo: Under 51.5
- Sean Zerillo: Chiefs -9.5
- Mike Randle: Chiefs -9.5
- Jason Sobel: Chiefs -9.5
- Sean Koerner: Under 51.5
- John Ewing: Chiefs -9.5
- Matthew Freedman: Under 51
- Matthew Freedman: Under 49
- Chad Millman: Under 51
- Chad Millman: Chiefs -9.5
Texans vs. Chiefs Player Props Picks
These are the prop bets that have been officially logged in The Action Network App by our experts:
- Mecole Hardman under 26.5 receiving yards
- Deshaun Watson under 33.5 rushing yards
- Patrick Mahomes II over 1.5 passing touchdowns
- Mecole Hardman under 27.5 receiving yards