Why It’ll Be Hard For Bills WR Isaiah Hodgins To Gain Fantasy Relevance
David Dennis/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images. Pictured: Isaiah Hodgins
Bills WR Isaiah Hodgins Dynasty Rookie Analysis
- Draft Position: 6.207 | School: Oregon State
- Height: 6’4” | Weight: 210 pounds
- 40-yard dash: 4.61 seconds
- 2020 Age: 22 | Class: Junior
- Recruitment Stars: 3-4
Hodgins is a middling athlete, but he has Pro Football Focus’ No. 1 hands at the position, and he consistently improved each year in PFF grade, total receiving production and Dominator Rating.
- 2017 (11 games): 66.2 PFF, 31-275-2 receiving, 15% Dominator Rating
- 2018 (11 games): 84.6 PFF, 59-876-5 receiving, 30% Dominator Rating
- 2019 (12 games): 90.1 PFF, 86-1,171-13 receiving, 40% Dominator Rating
He’s buried on the depth chart, and he’ll need to get past fourth-rounder Gabriel Davis in order to have a shot at cracking the starting lineup eventually, but Hodgins is better than the typical sixth-rounder.
He wouldn’t be the first late-round receiver in recent history to become a starter for the Bills.
NFL Prospect Comp: Stevie Johnson with more college production
More Dynasty Analysis For Freedman’s Top Rookies
- Chiefs RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire
- Rams RB Cam Akers
- Colts RB Jonathan Taylor
- Broncos WR Jerry Jeudy
- Cowboys WR CeeDee Lamb
Matthew Freedman is the Editor-in-Chief of FantasyLabs, part of The Action Network.